In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Refereum token, if you are planning to buy RFR – You’re in the right place!
If you are into referral programs so much, then Refereum may be the right platform for you. The platform is about providing referrals within blockchain system for the gaming industry. The platform is designed as the first ever referral gaming marketplace. Users would be rewarded for their purchase and engagement – and everything will be done with complete transparency. Referral is basically one type of marketing methods that can be an effective conversion tool and powerful channel, especially through the system word of mouth. When compared to others, the referral system has one of the best conversion rates to buy, with higher (lifetime) value and longer retention.
However, the biggest issue of this method is the difficulty to compensate and track. It is sensitive to fraud which will result to revenue loss – not to mention costly intermediaries. That’s why Refereum is created to solve these issues. Traditional referral system may be nebulous, complicated, time consuming, and not having enough measurable goals. In Refereum, though, tracking those who have done it would be easy (and possible!), which may result in bigger and wider adoption that should benefit everyone involved.
Refereum (RFR) Features
- A platform for everyone. Partnership between gamers and (gaming) developers can be done through smart contracts. Developers are able to buy RFR tokens (to reward players or influencers) while gamers can earn tokens (or purchase them) if they want to enjoy new actions, such as playing a new game.
- Continuous feedback loop. Gamers need developers, and vice versa. Through their continuous and non-stop actions, they create a feedback loop that will drive exponential growth and network effects.
- Smart contracts. Referral method is often filled with dishonesty and fraud. With smart contracts, however, everything would be recorded and kept within the ledger so fraud can be minimized. Plus, the contracts would make sure that everything is done in a transparent manner.
- No fussy or complicated system. Everyone can participate, even when they don’t have bank account. In fact, they don’t need one!
- Benefits for developers. Instead of having to spend a costly upfront campaign fee (which doesn’t have strong ROI), they can provide reward individually after successful buying.
- Secure platform. The blockchain system removes legal paperwork and fraud which can reward the users as well as reward various call to actions output.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Refereum aka RFR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Refereum (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Refereum as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Refereum. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Refereum currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Refereum
- Store your Refereum to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Refereum, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Refereum:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/RFR or ETH/RFR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Refereum (RFR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Refereum (RFR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Refereum. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Refereum (RFR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Refereum (RFR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RFR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Refereum. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Refereum (RFR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/RFR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Refereum (RFR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/RFR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Refereum (RFR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Refereum right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Refereum (RFR)?
Once you have purchased the Refereum, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Refereum (RFR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RFR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Refereum (RFR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Refereum is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Refereum is a promising platform for those who enjoy referral system – and those with wide network potential. It is also an ideal platform for gamers as they can enjoy the possibility for being rewarded. With advanced technologies, they should enjoy secure and convenient system – with potential profitable outcome. Anyone interested in the platform must learn how to buy Refereum (RFR) because it would be the only way to join it.