In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Castle, if you are planning to buy CSTL – You’re in the right place!
If you are highly interested in cryptocurrency trading, then this platform would be the right one for you. This platform isn’t designed to cater to regular financial activities, such as the common sending and receiving digital money. This is a platform designed especially for trading and for crypto swapping.
In order to perform the action properly and correctly, you need to make sure that the platform is super safe with solid security protocol. Because of its special design for trading and exchanging, you should expect improved quality and performance from this platform. You can also use this platform to send (and receive) money, but the application may be limited when compared to other activities.
Castle (CSTL) Features
- Mining benefits. If you want to get the real benefits of the platform, you should also consider mining – besides exchanging and trading. Unlike other platforms whose mining ability and feature are quite so-so, you can expect better results and outcome from this platform.
- Trading platform. As a platform designed for trading, you can expect better outcome with this one. The operation is meant to be flawless and user-friendly. Not to mention that it is extremely safe with supporting environment
- Blockchain technology. Let’s not forget that this is a platform with blockchain technology as the back-bone, so you should expect a safe and yet transparent environment that can support your financial activities while using it.
- Exchanging ability. As one of the cryptocurrency platforms, this platform can also be used for swapping digital money – which means that you can exchange Castle token with other cryptocurrencies.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Castle aka CSTL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Castle (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Castle as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Castle. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Castle currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Castle
- Store your Castle to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Castle, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Castle:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CSTL or ETH/CSTL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Castle (CSTL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Castle (CSTL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Castle. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Castle (CSTL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Castle (CSTL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CSTL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Castle. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Castle (CSTL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CSTL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Castle (CSTL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CSTL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Castle (CSTL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Castle right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Castle (CSTL)?
Once you have purchased the Castle, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Castle (CSTL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CSTL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Castle (CSTL) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
If you are thinking about going deeper into cryptocurrency trade, you have come to the right place. Castle can be your place to start, getting you a deeper understanding to digital trading world. No need to worry about the operation. You should be able to exchange whatever cryptocurrency you have with Castle token, and then trade it off in the platform. Don’t forget to learn how to buy Castle coin if you really want to reveal the platform’s benefits.