In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MediShares, if you are planning to buy MDS token – You’re in the right place!
MediShares, currently known as MutualDAO, is a decentralized, open-source mutual assistance marketplace built on Ethereum. MDS is the MediShares project’s ERC20 coin. MediShares is the world’s first blockchain-based worldwide mutual insurance marketplace. It combines the classic mutual insurance concept with blockchain and smart contracts to achieve minimal operating costs and risk compensation.
It is a decentralized, open-source mutual insurance marketplace built on Ethereum. A mutual insurance program may be joined by anybody by delivering a variable amount of MDS to a smart contract. Based on the smart contract templates supplied by Mutual DAO System, anybody may become a mutual insurance insurer and profit from it. Mutual aid contracts are offered not just for major illnesses and diseases, but also for supercar owners, avid divers, natural disasters, and virtual currencies.
Table of Contents
MediShares (MDS) Features
- DeFi Insurance Aggregator. The MediShares market combines pricing, active users, NFT, and cross-chain support (including ETH, Heco, BSC etc.). With the proliferation of DeFi insurance protocols, users want an insurance aggregator market to assist them in selecting the best protocol.
- MDS Governance. MDS is listed on snapshot which is an off-chain, zero gas fee, multi-governance polling dashboard many DeFi projects use, and all MDS holders vote the proposals there.
MediShares Chain. MediShares Chain is a parachain in the Polkadot eco-system that is built on the Polkadot Substrate. MediShares Chain is an open-source, scalable blockchain technology created exclusively for the insurance business and market requirements.
- MDS – EMDS Swap. On the EOS chain, EMDS is a 1:1 mapping of MDS. The rationale for the creation of EMDS is that the most recent Mutual DAO system is based on EOS, and the EMDS token is required as part of the economic system. The MDS-EMDS two-way swap has been supported by MathWallet Cloud SWAP.
- MDS DeFi Protect Contract. MediShares is currently developing a new Mutual Project for DeFi Protect. As we all know, there are several DeFi projects on the market, and DeFi customers face increased security threats. The need for De-Insurance appears to be increasing. MDS DeFi Protect Contract will concentrate on this area, using on our experience with mutual insurance and DAO contracts.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MediShares aka MDS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MediShares (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MediShares as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MediShares. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MediShares currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MediShares
- Store your MediShares to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MediShares, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MediShares:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MDS/BTC or MDS/ETH or MDS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MDS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MediShares (MDS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MediShares (MDS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MediShares (MDS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MediShares. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MediShares (MDS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MediShares (MDS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MDS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MediShares. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MediShares (MDS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MDS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MediShares (MDS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MDS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MediShares (MDS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MediShares right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MediShares (MDS)?
Once you have purchased the MediShares, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MediShares (MDS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MDS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MediShares (MDS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MediShares is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MediShares (MDS) are worth investing in because when customers join the mutual assistance, a specific percentage of MDS is burnt, reducing the amount of MDS in circulation. More MDS will be locked by smart contracts when more people join the mutual aid, reducing the MDS. Furthermore, risk reserve capital will invest in the blockchain business, and 50% of the risk reserve capital’s total return will be utilized to buy back MDS.