In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MerchDAO, if you are planning to buy MRCH token – You’re in the right place!
MerchDAO is the first blockchain store where you can design your own limited-edition goods. There are several decentralized markets available. You may be familiar with Decentraland and OpenBazaar, for example. Some exchange conventional commodities for cryptocurrency, while others exclusively exchange virtual things like as NFTs, or non-fungible tokens. The beauty of NFTs is that they each have their own distinct digital identity, and the owner’s property rights are stored on the blockchain.
Non-fungible tokens have the disadvantage of being, well, virtual! You can’t touch them, and you can’t display them to your pals easily. To summarize, having a digital asset isn’t the same as possessing a physical item. That is why MerchDAO focuses on tangible goods and combines them with NFT technology. Every item in the marketplace receives a non-fungible token, which authenticates the buyer’s property rights.
- Official Website: https://merchdao.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MerchDAO/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/merchdao
- Telegram: https://t.me/MerchDAO
MerchDAO (MRCH) Features
- Poolz. It is a cross-chain decentralized IDO platform built on Web 3.0 infrastructure that allows crypto projects to raise cash before listing. The Poolz platform has already merged with several blockchains and is in talks with over ten of the largest blockchain networks.
- Governance Module. MerchDAO’s heart is a DAO in which people offer their own ideas and vote on the designs of others using MRCH tokens. MerchDAO’s function is to turn such designs into ready-to-wear products such as t-shirts, mugs, phone covers, and so on. These are extremely unique and amazing products at very reasonable pricing. MerchDAO already has contracts with many manufacturers, so a new item may be made and dispatched in a matter of weeks.
- MerchDAO Store. The good news is that you don’t have to be a DAO member to enjoy all of these benefits. MerchDAO will feature a real online store where you may purchase any available merchandise. They will still be limited edition, of course, but if an item proves to be highly popular, we may print extra copies as long as the community approves. So, if you see anything you want, get it quickly! Even better, both crypto and fiat currencies are accepted, so you don’t even need MRCH tokens or BTC to shop. The online store will have the same appearance and feel as any other e-Commerce site.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MerchDAO aka MRCH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MerchDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MerchDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MerchDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MerchDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MerchDAO
- Store your MerchDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MerchDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MerchDAO:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MRCH/BTC or MRCH/ETH or MRCH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MRCH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MerchDAO (MRCH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MerchDAO (MRCH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MerchDAO (MRCH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MerchDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MerchDAO (MRCH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MerchDAO (MRCH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MRCH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MerchDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MerchDAO (MRCH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MRCH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MerchDAO (MRCH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MRCH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MerchDAO (MRCH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MerchDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MerchDAO (MRCH)?
Once you have purchased the MerchDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MerchDAO (MRCH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MRCH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MerchDAO (MRCH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MerchDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MRCH is available on decentralized trading platforms such as Uniswap, and you may make extra money by depositing liquidity in our trading pools. As a liquidity provider, you’ll receive unique LP tokens that prove you possess a stake in the pool. You’ll get a cut of the trading fees, but that’s not all. By staking your LP tokens on MerchDAO, you will receive extra MRCH incentives. MerchDAO (MRCH) gains value in this manner.