In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SuperRare, if you are planning to buy RARE token – You’re in the right place!
SuperRare is a decentralized platform for NFT. It would be a perfect platform for those who are into NFT investment. The platform started out with 1.0 version, in which the team would approve and even hand pick artists so the platform can mint their work as SuperRare NFTs, thanks to the shared smart contract. Later, SuperRare 2.0 was introduced and it changed the entire system.
The 2.0 version introduced (independently) running storefronts for the platform, sovereign method for minting contracts (for artists to mint), and web-scale curation. This enables artists to sell their works to collectors directly. SuperRare embarks the path of progressive decentralization, so it shifted network’s governance and ownership to its own community. SuperRare 2.0 is now a DAO, which means that it is a decentralized organization overseeing fund allocation (from the Community Treasury), key platform parameters, and vote on improvements that have been proposed to the protocol and network.
- Official website: https://superrare.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperRare
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/SuperRare
- Whitepaper: https://docs.superrare.com/
SuperRare (RARE) Features
- Art collecting future. Users will no longer deal with traditional way of collecting. The future of art collection is digital assets. Users are able to browse, build, and manage their collections of cutting edge (digital) art in the world.
- Art market royalties pioneer. This is a platform that focuses on NFTs and their artists. Artists will receive continuous royalties for their artworks’ secondary sales for good.
- Built for longevity. Thanks to the digital and blockchain technology, all the transactions can take place on-chain. It creates a tamper-proof and extremely solid record for each of the artwork’s history.
- Gatekeeping and curation. The current gatekeeping and curation is ineffective because everything is done by one team only, and it’s not conducive for the (scaled) art ecosystem.
- More support for artists. Artists always need much support, but one team can only do limited things.
- Whole NFT (art) ecosystem. In general (and in a traditional way), the NFT for art sector is fragmented. Since there is no good or solid way to manage a whole collection, it can be a problem. That’s why SuperRare 2.0 is created to address those issues.
- SuperRare Spaces. It’s a storefronts (on SuperRare platform) that runs independently. It is able to curate artists and their arts, run auctions, promote sales, and even collect commissions. Each of the Space is able to launch its (branded) ERC-721 token, inviting artists to mint NFTs. It can also be managed as an ongoing event or a one-time basis. Each Space can become its own personalized sovereign (crypto) art gallery.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SuperRare aka RARE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SuperRare (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SuperRare as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SuperRare. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SuperRare currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SuperRare
- Store your SuperRare to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SuperRare, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SuperRare:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RARE/BTC or RARE/ETH or RARE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RARE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SuperRare (RARE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SuperRare (RARE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SuperRare (RARE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SuperRare. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SuperRare (RARE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SuperRare (RARE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RARE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SuperRare. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SuperRare (RARE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RARE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SuperRare (RARE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RARE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SuperRare (RARE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SuperRare right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SuperRare (RARE)?
Once you have purchased the SuperRare, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SuperRare (RARE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RARE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SuperRare (RARE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SuperRare is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Artists and NFT investors would love SuperRare, especially with their features, offers, and products. NFT is a growing digital asset that can be profitable for the right users. However, it may not be for everyone, but for those who believe that NFT is their way, they should buy SuperRare (RARE)