In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Xend Finance, if you are planning to buy XEND token – You’re in the right place!
If you are familiar with the traditional and regular credit unions, then it should be interesting to know that Xend Finance is able to take it up to a higher level with decentralized technology. This is a platform that basically implements DeFi concept with blockchain basis. Credit union is a financial cooperative (the non-profit one) where members can borrow money with low (interest) rates. Well, Xend Finance is taking it up a notch by introducing the concept for global scope. Now, people from all over the world can contribute to the platform.
They can either provide the funds or borrow the pooled money. If they provide the funds, they can get interest. If they borrow the money, they can enjoy flexible terms and repayment system.
Xend Finance (XEND) Features
- The platform offers high interest rates. Users who are willing to invest or save their money would be rewarded with Xend token. Whereas the traditional rates are offering 1% to 2% APY (Annual Percentage Yield), users can expect 15% of APY with this platform.
- The platform runs and operates on global scale. Whereas the traditional credit union is limited to a certain area (or restricted by geographical limit), such a thing won’t happen in this platform. Everyone is free to join.
- It offers flexible loans, including flexible repayment systems and also versatile terms
- It even offers insurance. Investments and assets are well protected with the decentralized insurance
- Users can choose to save or invest in stable currencies. It means that they won’t have to worry about devalued or fluctuating currency
- It offers benefits for all users. Those who borrow money can enjoy the low interest and the easy access, while the one who provide the funds can enjoy the reward
- It offers different saving types. There are personal savings for personal users where they can enjoy their own pace, and there are ESUSU savings for users and their friends. There are also cooperative savings where users can pick various multiple (saving) plans, which may affect their APYs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Xend Finance aka XEND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Xend Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Xend Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Xend Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Xend Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Xend Finance
- Store your Xend Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Xend Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Xend Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XEND/BTC or XEND/ETH or XEND/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XEND/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Xend Finance (XEND)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Xend Finance (XEND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Xend Finance (XEND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Xend Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Xend Finance (XEND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Xend Finance (XEND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XEND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Xend Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Xend Finance (XEND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XEND/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Xend Finance (XEND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XEND/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Xend Finance (XEND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Xend Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Xend Finance (XEND)?
Once you have purchased the Xend Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Xend Finance (XEND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XEND with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Xend Finance (XEND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Xend Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The regular credit union is useful but it is less profitable and it lacks wider reach (and expansion). With this platform, however, people can now enjoy modern DeFi technology without having to leave their home. The great thing is, they can access those services easily and effortlessly, and they won’t have to worry about any security or safety concern. Those who are interested in saving and investment need to buy Xend Finance (XEND) to join the platform.