In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Flexacoin, if you are planning to buy FXC – You’re in the right place!
Flexacoin (FXC) is a utility token used on Flexa network as collateral for supporting point-of-sale payments using most cryptocurrencies. Flexa itself is an app where users can easily use their cryptocurrency simply by a phone scanning. What makes the project special is that they have their own protocol called Flex Network Protocol shortened as FNP. It means they do not use Visa or other alternatives for their operations.
All cryptocurrency transactions happening on the network are secured by the protocol while they are awaiting confirmation on the blockchain. In this way, the merchant is instantly paid in fiat without having to wait for the transaction to settle downright. In a nutshell, Flexacoin helps resolve the issue of long confirmation times in doing transactions involving cryptocurrency.
Table of Contents
Flexacoin (FXC) Features
- Pure-digital transactions. Being completely digital, Flexa payments are exceptionally secure and fast. Flexa offers 100% digitally secured transactions by using unique digital authorization that cannot be reversed nor decrypted by someone else. There is no sensitive account information required to enter the network so customers do not need to worry about the safety of the transactions.
- Fraud-proof network design. The real-time transactions happening on the network are fully supported by a global network or counterparties to reduce the risk of data loss or theft during settlement as the team of Flexa understands that there is no software that can be 100% free from hacks even though there is no PCI to compromise.
- Zero foreign-exchange fees. Designed to be a global network that accepts payments from customers all over the world, you can accept many different currencies for payment such as CAD or USD without worrying about the fees for foreign exchange.
- Seamless privacy. Partnering with the world’s top digital exchanges, Flexa ensures customers that they always get the real market rate with zero conversion fees.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Flexacoin aka FXC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Flexacoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Flexacoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Flexacoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Flexacoin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Flexacoin
- Store your Flexacoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Flexacoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Flexacoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/FXC or ETH/FXC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Flexacoin (FXC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Flexacoin (FXC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Flexacoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Flexacoin (FXC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Flexacoin (FXC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FXC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Flexacoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Flexacoin (FXC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/FXC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Flexacoin (FXC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/FXC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Flexacoin (FXC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Flexacoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Flexacoin (FXC)?
Once you have purchased the Flexacoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Flexacoin (FXC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FXC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Flexacoin (FXC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Flexacoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There is no doubt that Flexa project is quite interesting with its apps that are absolutely private and advanced in providing practical instant payments. Furthermore, it provides client data high insurance. The fact that Flexa did well in their private sale will surely improve its initial gains. What the team needs to do is to establish strategic partnerships to support their retail network so that Flexacoin (FXC) will be more widely used.