In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy IX Swap, if you are planning to buy IXS token – You’re in the right place!
IX Swap sees there is a big chance of utilizing security tokens as liquidity pools. Unfortunately, this is still an issue since security tokens and tokenized stocks require strict regulation that differs in each jurisdiction. This hinders the prospective annual growth of almost 59%.
Therefore, IX Swap aims to bring an app that will give users the benefit of staking and trading tokenized stocks. Users who buy IX Swap (IXS) tokens to trade the tokenized stocks don’t have to worry since the platform has an allocation for insurance. By bringing up the massive effect of tokenization on private assets to the mass, IX Swap hopes that users see it as an alternative to keeping their assets liquid.
- Official Site: https://ixswap.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IxSwap
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IXSwapOfficial/
- Telegram: https://t.me/ixswapofficial
- White Paper: https://ixswap.io/app/uploads/2021/08/IX-Swap-Litepaper.pdf
IX Swap (IXS) Features
- Impermanent Loss Insurance: One of many concerns regarding Decentralized Finance transactions is the lack of insurance. Users choose to swap often their tokens to reduce the chance of having impermanent loss. IX Swap puts 8% of the token allocation for the ecosystem as an insurance fund.
- 3rd Party Custody: IX Swap understands how security is one of the utmost important things in a DeFi service. To keep the asset liquid, users need to put their capitals in the liquidity pool before they can start trading. To ensure that there won’t be any scam, IX Swap employs a third party to act as a custodian during the vesting period. This type of custodian is only for security assets or tokenized security. To adhere to the legal requirements, IX Swap ensures that the custodians are licensed to be one.
- Liquidity Pools for Non-Custodial Assets: Another feature that IX Swap has is a liquidity pool where users can simply swap their tokens to the liquidity pool and start earning. Token holders will need to hold liquidity pool tokens and swap them into LP vouchers before they can start earning. Unlike regular users, liquidity providers don’t need to pay any fee when they deposit or swap their tokens into the liquidity pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade IX Swap aka IXS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the IX Swap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the IX Swap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to IX Swap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports IX Swap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the IX Swap
- Store your IX Swap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying IX Swap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with IX Swap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the IXS/BTC or IXS/ETH or IXS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you IXS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy IX Swap (IXS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your IX Swap (IXS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy IX Swap (IXS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the IX Swap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy IX Swap (IXS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy IX Swap (IXS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IXS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to IX Swap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy IX Swap (IXS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair IXS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy IX Swap (IXS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support IXS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy IX Swap (IXS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the IX Swap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect IX Swap (IXS)?
Once you have purchased the IX Swap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell IX Swap (IXS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IXS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine IX Swap (IXS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a IX Swap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy IX Swap (IXS) tokens can continue to grow their assets and stay liquid at the same time. The protocol aims to bring AMM on tokenized security to help investors on participating in various liquidity pools to maximize the benefits they can earn. IX Swaps Swap understands that the liquidity pool needs security and insurance, and they bring both to the table. With a team of legal, blockchain, and finance expert, IX Swap is They work with a third party as a custodian on the liquidity pool.