In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Astroswap, if you are planning to buy ASTRO token – You’re in the right place!
Astroswap (ASTRO) is essentially a decentralized exchange platform. But the project offers much more than just a platform as users can trade, stake, and yield farming as well. 45% of the total tokens are for staking to keep the ecosystem going.
Investors who buy Astroswap (ASTRO) must know that the project is on a Cardano blockchain. Therefore, it has the most advanced and innovative security system. The project aims to provide instant and secure transactions. Users won’t have to make an account and go through a KYC process like in other exchange platforms. Each user contribution to the project will reflect on the amount of their liquidity pool. They will have more rewards that are proportional to the amount of staked tokens.
Astroswap (ASTRO) Features
- Infinite Scalability: The project is on the Cardano blockchain that comes from the founder of Ethereum. This open-source system gives the flexibility to the platform to be a DEX that caters to everyone from various blockchains. Insofar, the project offers features such as DEX, yield farming, staking, and lotteries to have users invest more in the project.
- Cross-chain trading: In the future, the project will provide cross-chain trading for the users. That way their users can move their assets without having an account on other DEX platforms.
- Innovative Security System: Astroswap has the most innovative security system that allows transactions to happen in an instant and users don’t have to go through the KYC process as before. Users will retain full control of their assets.
- User-oriented tokens: 45% of total tokens are for staking in addition of 10% for liquidity and another 10% for the ecosystem. The remaining tokens go to the team and advisor boards. Only 1% of tokens are available via airdrop.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Astroswap aka ASTRO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Astroswap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Astroswap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Astroswap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Astroswap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Astroswap
- Store your Astroswap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Astroswap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Astroswap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ASTRO/BTC or ASTRO/ETH or ASTRO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ASTRO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Astroswap (ASTRO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Astroswap (ASTRO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Astroswap (ASTRO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Astroswap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Astroswap (ASTRO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Astroswap (ASTRO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ASTRO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Astroswap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Astroswap (ASTRO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ASTRO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Astroswap (ASTRO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ASTRO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Astroswap (ASTRO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Astroswap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Astroswap (ASTRO)?
Once you have purchased the Astroswap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Astroswap (ASTRO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ASTRO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Astroswap (ASTRO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Astroswap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This project is perfect for investors from all backgrounds. But those who buy Astroswap (ASTRO) must at least have other tokens that are available for staking. That is because they count the reward in proportion to the number of tokens held. The majority of the token is to support the ecosystem. That in return will provide a DEX platform that is transparent, instantaneous, but also secure for any transaction. Users won’t need to have an account to log in or go through the verification process.