In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Heroes & Empires, if you are planning to buy HE token – You’re in the right place!
Heroes & Empires – This platform is set as NFT gaming project combining blockchain technology and RPG gameplay. Not only it is about fun gaming experience, but the element ‘play to earn’ is one of the most exciting ones. Imagine being gamers who will be rewarded for playing the games they love! Not to mention that the platform is about convenient gaming experience that is served in a complete manner. It boosts competitive PvP concept, it has fantasy and semi-realistic art style, and it is about high-end graphics.
The game is constructed (and developed) on Unity engine that is compatible with both mobile devices and PC, so players can only enjoy the best (gaming) experience. The native token, HE, is a utility token whose functions are for in-game expenses, rewards (for playing the game), and also governance. The holders can take part in governance vote that will determine updates, changes, and development regarding the game and the platform.
- Official website: https://heroesempires.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeroesEmpires
- Telegram: https://t.me/HeroesEmpires
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/HeroesEmpires
- Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VpEZg0Mqg2BFc5aWkoOJ0PnfOvg8LuS6/view
Heroes & Empires (HE) Features
- Various token functions. Players can be a leaderboard, complete quests, and complete (in-game) activities to earn tokens. On the other hand, they can also use the token to summon heroes or upgrade Hero skills. Hero ascension will also require the token, which means that they need to prepare it.
- DeFi inclusion. The platform isn’t just a regular gaming platform, but it implements DeFi concept within it. It means that users would be able to have digital assets in the form of NFT and they can use those assets to get passive income.
- Complete services. With the assets they have, users are able to invest in various services or schemes. After all, the platform does provide all of those services and the spots to manage them. Users are able to stake or use their NFTs as collateral. They can interact and engage in borrowing and lending activity. They can also access the marketplace where they can buy and sell the NFTs.
- Various gaming modes. Players are free to choose what kind of game they want to play, whether it is a PvP or PvE. Each of them comes with its own events and games, so there are tons of choices to pick from.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Heroes & Empires aka HE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Heroes & Empires (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Heroes & Empires as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Heroes & Empires. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Heroes & Empires currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Heroes & Empires
- Store your Heroes & Empires to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Heroes & Empires, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Heroes & Empires:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HE/BTC or HE/ETH or HE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Heroes & Empires (HE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Heroes & Empires (HE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Heroes & Empires (HE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Heroes & Empires. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Heroes & Empires (HE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Heroes & Empires (HE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Heroes & Empires. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Heroes & Empires (HE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Heroes & Empires (HE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Heroes & Empires (HE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Heroes & Empires right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Heroes & Empires (HE)?
Once you have purchased the Heroes & Empires, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Heroes & Empires (HE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Heroes & Empires (HE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Heroes & Empires is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For those who want to take part in a fun gaming system while accessing (and unlocking) the DeFi ecosystem, they should join Heroes & Empires. Not only the game is fun and challenging, but the promise of potential profit is also lucrative. However, the entryway for joining the platform is through token purchase. Make sure that users buy Heroes & Empires (HE) before joining.