In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy 100xCoin, if you are planning to buy 100X token – You’re in the right place!
On the Binance smart chain, 100xCoin is an auto-deflationary and auto-liquid coin. 100xCoin collaborates with Professional Athletes and influencers. It began as a meme/community-driven initiative owned and managed by a Crypto YouTube influencer (Ken the Crypto). As partners, 100xCoin has signed three professional NFL players and one professional MMA fighter. The Founder and CEO is situated in California, USA, and he live broadcasts every day on his YouTube channel.
The coin intends to launch an NFT Launchpad for professional athletes, as well as a potential Launchpad use case for newer initiatives in need of funding in their early stages. It has been rebranded several times. It was once called as 100xElon, which started on March 28, 2020, but was renamed 100xCoin following a community vote. 100xCoin aspires to create an environment that makes investors feel comfortable about participating in crypto projects by demonstrating transparency and educating new investors.
100xCoin (100X) Features
- 100X Growth Plan. 100xCoin is a community-driven coin that listens to holders and has a plan in place to provide everyone the opportunity to 100X their coin holdings.
- 100xRocket.There are numerous additional launchpads in DeFi, the most notable of which being DXSale. However, unlike these other sites utilize their launchpads to launch client tokens, anybody may use 100xRocket’s generator to construct their own launchpad interactively.
- Team of Wizards. The project is led by public owner Ken “The Crypto,” as well as a team of crypto wizards who have already mooned many projects so far.
- No Token Redistribution. There is no token redistribution, which is a significant difference from popular initiatives. Redistribution does not reward token holders in the way that many other tokens do. By distributing modest quantities of tokens to wallet holders, the redistribution actually increases holders’ “Selling Power.” This will reduce the cost of building a launchpad by about 90%.
- Liquidity Pool. The liquidity pool mechanism was adapted from the successful Safemoon project. The automated liquidity component fines buyers and sellers 5.5 percent every transaction in order to increase liquidity in the PancakeSwap pairing. 50% of this transaction is utilized to purchase BNB.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade 100xCoin aka 100X
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the 100xCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the 100xCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to 100xCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports 100xCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the 100xCoin
- Store your 100xCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying 100xCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with 100xCoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the 100X/BTC or 100X/ETH or 100X/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you 100X/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy 100xCoin (100X)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your 100xCoin (100X) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy 100xCoin (100X) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the 100xCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy 100xCoin (100X) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy 100xCoin (100X) with Skrill?
You can’t buy 100X directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to 100xCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy 100xCoin (100X) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair 100X/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy 100xCoin (100X) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support 100X/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy 100xCoin (100X)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the 100xCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect 100xCoin (100X)?
Once you have purchased the 100xCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell 100xCoin (100X)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing 100X with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine 100xCoin (100X) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a 100xCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The objective of 100x is to provide everyone in the globe with the chance to 100x their investment. Whereas past organizations like as Investment Firms, Venture Capitalists, and Banks erected high entry hurdles for modest profits, $100X is utilizing DeFi to offer investment possibilities that were previously unavailable. Its objective is to become the world’s largest decentralized investing organization in the next three years. 100x is more than a coin; it’s a maxim, a mantra. It is what brings the community together.