In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Akita Inu, if you are planning to buy AKITA token – You’re in the right place!
Akita Inu seems to bring another form of excitement into the crypto world, joining the band wagon of Inu dog-themed excitement. It was originally designed as a meme coin, but then it evolves into a social media and DeFi altogether. The community is the main core power that is responsible for the existence of the platform. The platform is now bridging to Avalanche for further project governance.
So, what’s the function of Akita Inu, anyway? Well, for a starter, users can benefit from it, especially for exchange and trade. This platform was inspired by Dogecoin and it was first launched in February 2021. The platform serves as a decentralized meme coin constructed on Ethereum and AKITA is a part of the ERC-20. Within only several months of its existence, the token has been listed in various exchanges, including Poloniex, HotBot, and MXC. Akita Network is the one responsible for backing up Akita community, which controls the token. Then AKITA completely fund the network and its affiliations, including webspace and (social) media platforms.
Akita Inu has been designed and delivered as a decentralized platform with community-driven core. It doesn’t have any team token or founders. With the increasing popularity of meme coin, it would be a good opportunity to invest money in the platform. Many of the users expect gaining handsome rewards for their investment, and that’s exactly what they are going to get.
Table of Contents
Akita Inu (AKITA) Features
- Unique exchange setting and usage. Users are able to exchange their cryptocurrencies with AKITA, or they can buy AKITA for investments. However, it won’t be found on centralized exchange as it is only available on the decentralized platform.
- ERC-20 wallet compatibility. AKITA is basically an Ethereum-based token, so it needs the right digital wallet to store, manage, and handle them.
- Profitable investment opportunity. With the increasing popularity of meme coin and Inu-dog subject, expect handsome rewards. Users have seen this platform as a promising opportunity for both short and long-term investment. Some users even have a year target to maximize their investment profit
- Community power. Just like other meme coin platforms, the community is the main power that drives the entire network and ecosystem.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Akita Inu aka AKITA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Akita Inu (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Akita Inu as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Akita Inu. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Akita Inu currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Akita Inu
- Store your Akita Inu to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Akita Inu, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Akita Inu:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the AKITA/BTC or AKITA/ETH or AKITA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you AKITA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Akita Inu (AKITA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Akita Inu (AKITA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Akita Inu (AKITA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Akita Inu. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Akita Inu (AKITA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Akita Inu (AKITA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AKITA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Akita Inu. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Akita Inu (AKITA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AKITA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Akita Inu (AKITA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AKITA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Akita Inu (AKITA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Akita Inu right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Akita Inu (AKITA)?
Once you have purchased the Akita Inu, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Akita Inu (AKITA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AKITA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Akita Inu (AKITA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Akita Inu is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the event that users want to use this platform, but they have no ideas of what to expect from it, they should remember that it has similar concept as Shiba Inu – they only share different tokenmetrics. It offers great opportunity for those looking for short, as well as long, investment period. If anyone is interested in investing in the platform, they must buy Akita Inu (AKITA) first as their way into the network.