In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mint Club, if you are planning to buy MINT token – You’re in the right place!
Many people think that it’s difficult to create a smart token. But the Mint Club project makes it much easier. This project can help regular investors to create their tokens with rules and limited amounts.
Mint Club is a project that aims to have regular investors a chance to create their tokens. They don’t have to know anything about coding, as the project will guide them. Investors will buy Mint Club (MINT) tokens after they calculate how much their newly created smart tokens are worth. The project allocates 100% of the tokens to the community. All sales will go to supporting the continuity of token creations. It also has a referral system where creators who refer their friends and have more users to sign in will earn some reward.
Mint Club (MINT) Features
- Referral system: Users can spread the news about Mint Club and earn rewards. They will receive the transaction fees from their referral’ activities. The transaction fee for selling is 1.3% and buying is 0.3%.
- Creator Tokens: Investors and users alike can buy creator tokens to upgrade their benefits. This token is only available on the Mint Club platform. The creator tokens act as currency that users can use to access the premium privileges such as Telegram API bot, embedded buttons, and to be featured for 30 days on the Mint Club website.
- 30-days feature: Creators can have their tokens created to be featured for 30 days. They just need to buy creator tokens and burn 50 tokens. In case of renewal, creators only need to burn another 50 creator tokens. All tokens created in the Mint Club can be featured as long as they are legit and the activities won’t hurt the other MINT holders. Meme tokens need to have at least a total of 5% of MINT tokens locked as collateral.
- 100% for the community: The project allocates the whole tokens for the ecosystem and building the economy. The taxes and fees go back to the community.
- WYSIWYG editor: All investors can benefit from the token editor. The WYSIWYG editor will help them on creating the tokens they want.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mint Club aka MINT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mint Club (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mint Club as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mint Club. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mint Club currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mint Club
- Store your Mint Club to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mint Club, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mint Club:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MINT/BTC or MINT/ETH or MINT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MINT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mint Club (MINT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mint Club (MINT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mint Club (MINT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mint Club. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mint Club (MINT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mint Club (MINT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MINT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mint Club. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mint Club (MINT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MINT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mint Club (MINT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MINT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mint Club (MINT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mint Club right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mint Club (MINT)?
Once you have purchased the Mint Club, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mint Club (MINT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MINT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mint Club (MINT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mint Club is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Mint Club (MINT) tokens will encourage more investors to create new tokens for their businesses. And since the project puts 100% of the token allocations for the community and token continuity, investors can see their assets to keep ongoing. To create a token, they can use the WYSIWYG editor that the project provides. Aiming to promote the tokens to average investors, Mint Club also offers a referral system where investors refer the project to their friends and colleague to earn some rewards.