In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ReSource Protocol, if you are planning to buy SOURCE token – You’re in the right place!
Many businesses deserve attention and support. However, financing them can be a problem because of one and many other reasons. The inequality on financing chances is what ReSource Network aims to tackle.
The project focuses on providing credits to businesses with 0% interest. ReSource Network aims to provide a circular, decentralized economy. They will incentivize regenerative businesses that buy ReSource Network (SOURCE) tokens and participate. The mutual credit scheme that the project is promoting will give both lender and borrower the same financial ground. Staking their tokens will automatically earn voting rights. However, the amount of tokens is in reverse proportion with the vote count. This means if staking one block of $SOURCE gives them 1 vote count, the second block will give them 0.9 counts and so forth.
- Official Site: https://resource.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReSource_Fi
- Telegram: https://t.me/theresourcenetwork
- White Paper: https://resource-network.gitbook.io/resource-finance/
ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) Features
- Mutual Credit: ReSource Network uses mutual credit as the basis for its financing scheme. This credit puts lenders and borrowers on the same level thus will give them a better socio-political standing. The scheme starts with a zero-money state. The money enters the equation when one party purchases an item or service from another party in the same circle.
- ReSource Protocol: The project introduces a protocol that will answer the issues that businesses have, and still retain a flexible framework. This protocol accommodates the mutual credit system for diverse types of users. ReSource Protocol will assess the risk and share them by delegating them to token holders. They also have an active underwriting protocol to mitigate the risks as well as keep the reserves and network administration.
- Regenerative Business incentive: ReSource Network is keeping a keen eye on the businesses that are part of the mutual credit scheme. The mutual credit system is unlike traditional lending where the debtors must pay directly to the lenders. Therefore, to encourage the businesses to pay in-kind, ReSource Network is giving incentives to the businesses that can grow their model as well as introducing the mutual credit system. The project aims that there will be a wider chance for non-profit finance institutions to assess credit and risks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ReSource Protocol aka SOURCE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ReSource Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ReSource Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ReSource Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ReSource Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ReSource Protocol
- Store your ReSource Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ReSource Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ReSource Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SOURCE/BTC or SOURCE/ETH or SOURCE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SOURCE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ReSource Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SOURCE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ReSource Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SOURCE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SOURCE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ReSource Protocol (SOURCE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ReSource Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ReSource Protocol (SOURCE)?
Once you have purchased the ReSource Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ReSource Protocol (SOURCE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SOURCE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ReSource Protocol (SOURCE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ReSource Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Building a decentralized, circular economy is one of the aims that investors who buy ReSource Network (SOURCE) tokens are helping to achieve. The project is helping businesses to rise by providing credit with 0% interest. The businesses that show impressive results will earn incentives that they can use to finance other businesses to grow as well. Token holders can stake their tokens to earn voting rights, but their reputation point is the one that will determine their rewards.