In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Phala Network, if you are planning to buy PHA coin- You’re in the right place!
Phala Network is about cloud computing service but it highlights privacy preservation so much. It provides impressive computing power that is comparable to the existing (cloud) service – while protecting the managed programs’ privacy. Not only this platform works like a charm for users, but it is useful for developers too as they can deploy smart contracts within TEE Enclaves.
The platform has a main purpose to build a solid, robust, and trusted platform that focuses on privacy preserving smart contracts. In order to do so, the platform needs to be confidential. There have been existing blockchains (for smart contracts), but those platforms have issues of leakage – related to the contracts, output, and input. Such a thing won’t happen in Phala. They use a special technology where authorized queries are the only one that can manage or tamper with the contract. The platform also has code integrity, which is crucial for smart contract safe (and private) arrangement.
Phala Network (PHA) Features
- Cloud computation resolution. With the available technology, the platform is able to deliver flawless outcome and performance. It deals with common issues in the most effective manner possible.
- Trustless computation technology. The platform makes it possible for the system to process massive cloud data without compromising the confidentiality.
- TEE-based technology and privacy. Since such technology has been embedded into the modern processor, the platform is able to deliver confidential and versatile cloud computing.
- Highly scalable. The platform is able to separate the computation and consensus mechanism, resulting in highly scalable output. As a result, the combination of good features results in scalable, secure, trustless, and powerful cloud computing.
- Polkadot’s parachain member. In this cross-chain environment, this platform is able to provide (computing) power to applications from other blockchains while at the same time protecting the data system and layer. As a result, DeFi trading or DID confidential data is protected well and privacy won’t be compromised.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Phala Network aka PHA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Phala Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Phala Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Phala Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Phala Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Phala Network
- Store your Phala Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Phala Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Phala Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PHA or ETH/PHA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Phala Network (PHA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Phala Network (PHA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Phala Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Phala Network (PHA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Phala Network (PHA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PHA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Phala Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Phala Network (PHA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PHA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Phala Network (PHA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PHA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Phala Network (PHA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Phala Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Phala Network (PHA)?
Once you have purchased the Phala Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Phala Network (PHA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PHA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Phala Network (PHA) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
Not all blockchains are trusted or reliable. Some have security issues, especially related to privacy. That won’t be the case with Phala, so users won’t have to worry about such a thing. The platform is completely safe and sound, with only the best technologies and smart contract technologies. In the event that investors or people in general are interested in doing investment through the safest manner, they must buy Phala Network (PHA) first.