In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy QuarkChain, if you are planning to buy QKC token – You’re in the right place!
QuarkChain is a blockchain platform architecture whose purpose is to meet the global requirements and standards of commercial use. The idea is to provide a scalable, decentralized, and secure blockchain solution. The platform offers comprehensive and complete projects within their ecosystem – around 70 projects of them. Those projects include financial services, entertainment, industrial services, DApps, data and information system, gaming, and many more. This platform was created to deal with common cryptocurrency issues, including: security, decentralization, and scalability.
That’s why QuarkChain implements sharding technology so they can deliver up to a million of transactions a second. The platform wants to be known as a blockchain having high capacity throughput – resulting in fast and secure environment for effective and smooth DApps operation.
Table of Contents
QuarkChain (QKC) Features
- Scalability. The platform wants to deliver and manage 100,000 transactions on chain. Right now, it is able to manage 55,000 transactions within the community
- Great usability. QuarkChain encourages and supports native token. The token can enable every shard having its personalized tokeneconomics. Because of this nature, the platform also supports cross-shard scalable transactions. Basically, users only need to have one account to gain access to the entire resources. Moreover, the smart wallets would make the management go simpler.
- Decentralization. The platform has two-layered construction. It encourages individual miners, along with their different levels of ability to enjoy direct mining without having to join any mining pool. Miners can choose whether they want to mine within the shard or within the root chain.
- Flexibility. This is a public network that is able to support multiple models, transactions, and consensus. It supports two different consensus algorithm, the PoW and also PoSW (which is PoW and PoS combination). In the future, more algorithms would be added, including PoS, DPoS, and more.
- DApps support and openness. The platform supports DApps development. In fact, it is open to different apps, especially those with high throughput. Users should be able to find different DApps there.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade QuarkChain aka QKC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the QuarkChain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the QuarkChain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to QuarkChain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports QuarkChain currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the QuarkChain
- Store your QuarkChain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying QuarkChain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with QuarkChain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/QKC or ETH/QKC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your QuarkChain (QKC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy QuarkChain (QKC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the QuarkChain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy QuarkChain (QKC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy QuarkChain (QKC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy QKC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to QuarkChain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy QuarkChain (QKC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/QKC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy QuarkChain (QKC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/QKC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy QuarkChain (QKC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the QuarkChain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect QuarkChain (QKC)?
Once you have purchased the QuarkChain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell QuarkChain (QKC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing QKC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine QuarkChain (QKC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a QuarkChain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This is a perfect platform for users who want to find various DApps that can actually function and deliver beneficial outcome. The platform is about delivering fast respond and outcome, while maintaining safety, convenience, and function within the construction and framework. Users who want to enjoy fast processing time and effective result can always take part in the network. However, in order to join the platform, they have to buy QuarkChain (QKC) as their way into the network.