In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PolkaFoundry, if you are planning to buy PKF token – You’re in the right place!
PolkaFoundry is designed as a DApp factory with one stop mechanism that has it all. It offers interoperability with Web 3.0 and DeFi ecosystems through Polkadot multi-chain leveraged blockchain. The platform makes it possible to create a DApp that is truly accessible and useful. As a long-term project, the platform wants to be a solid alternative for cloud computing network. The platform is optimized to deal with different real-world issues, especially the ones related to UX. It wants to deliver the highest and most professional practical efficiency and standard, which can be demanded and required from such a non-stop and continuous technological sector.
The mission is to be the top and number one DeFi production hub in Polkadot’s ecosystem that offers one stop service having all the services, features, and tools available for DeFi real-world solutions, innovations, and experiments. The platform wants to empower everyone to control their assets through accessible, safe, and digitalized manner. Developers are given the flexibility to choose whether they want to use the decentralized technology or the centralized one, or even both.
- Official website: https://polkafoundry.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/polkafoundry
- Telegram: https://t.me/polkafoundry/
- Whitepaper: https://docs.polkafoundry.com/about/
PolkaFoundry (PKF) Features
- PolkaID. This is actually the external service of the platform; not included as the blockchain’s element. The concept is that it would encrypt the private key (from users), divide it into various parts, and store it safely within multiple safe and independent key management services. It strengthens the safety without users having to worry about losing access.
- Signing key. Instead of repeatedly using the private keys, the sign key can be used. Every signing key has its own limited permission sets and expiry time. This mechanism would prevent any security issue that can risk the private keys.
- Easy token issuance. Issuing a token isn’t exactly easy. It is a complicated and length process, and it is bad for business. In general, it affects the cost. In this platform, however, users won’t have to face such an issue.
- Asset inheritance. In PolkaFoundry, assets can be inherited to the next generation in the event the account holder passes away.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PolkaFoundry aka PKF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PolkaFoundry (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PolkaFoundry as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PolkaFoundry. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PolkaFoundry currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PolkaFoundry
- Store your PolkaFoundry to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PolkaFoundry, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PolkaFoundry:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the PKF/BTC or PKF/ETH or PKF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PolkaFoundry (PKF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PolkaFoundry (PKF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PolkaFoundry. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PolkaFoundry (PKF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PolkaFoundry (PKF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PKF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PolkaFoundry. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PolkaFoundry (PKF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PKF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PolkaFoundry (PKF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PKF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PolkaFoundry (PKF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PolkaFoundry right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PolkaFoundry (PKF)?
Once you have purchased the PolkaFoundry, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PolkaFoundry (PKF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PKF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PolkaFoundry (PKF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PolkaFoundry is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PolkaFoundry is designed as a platform that ‘manufactures’ DApps. As a one-stop manufacturer, this platform offers a complete service and tools. The platform wants to create a strong and reliable production hub related to DeFi sector. The only way to access the platform is through token purchase, which means that interested users have to buy PolkaFoundry (PKF) first before they can reap all the benefits.