In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chain Guardians, if you are planning to buy CGG token – You’re in the right place!
Chain Guardians is a platform that combines anime characters and blockchain technology. It prides itself in building and developing a network where blockchain technology and traditional gaming system can work together. The purpose is to create economies with player driven core. This is an ecosystem where players are allowed to take part in role playing game and also non-fungible token mining network (everything is free to use and play, naturally). As a result, players would be able to earn income. They are able to ‘convert’ the spent energy and time to tangible rewards and profits.
Basically, users can get rewards either by playing games or by mining. The platform is also designed as a virtual world where assets are also important. Assets here include supporting characters, digital collectibles (or crypto collectibles), armors, and weapons. All of these assets can be deployed within the game, represented as NFT ERC-721 on Ethereum. By doing this, users won’t have to worry about their assets’ counterfeits and duplication. Not to mention that their numbers would be limited, ensuring marketplaces’ value and scarcity.
Table of Contents
Chain Guardians (CGG) Features
- Community driven platform. This is a platform that gets (and receives) feedbacks from the community. It is meant to focus on end-game content development as well as playability improvement. That’s why it has multiple gaming mode, like PVE, PVP, and also collaborative PVE raids.
- NFT–own support. Through this platform, users are allowed to bring their NFT as well as supporting loyalty system. It supports its own in-game testing while whitelisted through SafeName to avoid bot abuse and usage. It is also done to prevent multi-account creation. Players are encouraged and kept to stay engaged through different competitions and also events.
- Power rewards. Users are allowed to get power rewards through staking their POWER tokens and providing CGG pairs.
- Game-reward support. Players can get CGC if they are playing the RPG and completing different kinds of tasks. This is one feature to like about the platform because users are basically being rewarded for playing games!
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chain Guardians aka CGG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chain Guardians (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chain Guardians as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Chain Guardians. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chain Guardians currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Chain Guardians
- Store your Chain Guardians to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chain Guardians, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Chain Guardians:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CGG or ETH/CGG trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chain Guardians (CGG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chain Guardians (CGG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chain Guardians. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chain Guardians (CGG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chain Guardians (CGG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CGG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chain Guardians. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chain Guardians (CGG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CGG and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chain Guardians (CGG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CGG trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chain Guardians (CGG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Chain Guardians right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chain Guardians (CGG)?
Once you have purchased the Chain Guardians, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chain Guardians (CGG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CGG with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chain Guardians (CGG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chain Guardians is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Chain Guardians would be an ideal place for gamers who want to monetize their collectible assets while enjoying fun gaming platform. Not only they are able to play games, but they will also get rewards for it. They can also enjoy staking opportunity that may give them further profits and also rewards. Be sure to buy Chain Guardians (CGG) to gain access to the platform and reap all of the benefits.