In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Peanut, if you are planning to buy NUX token – You’re in the right place!
The occurrence of impermanent loss is both inconvenient and dangerous for DEX users. Peanut is an excellent answer to this problem, achieving much improved efficiency of mechanics and returns for customers. Peanut’s objective has been to promote the adoption of decentralized apps by providing efficient, user-friendly blockchain solutions since 2015.
Peanut’s primary products include Feeno, Hedge, Smart LP, and Fair Lunch. Feeno facilitates ETH-free swaps and transactions, provides 100 percent front-running protection, and provides customers with a rebate. Fair Launch safeguards DEX listings against snipping bots while optimizing financial consequences. HEDGE protects against temporary loss. By giving access to CEX crypto options without the necessity for KYC, this product enables liquidity providers to easily hedge risks of temporary loss (IL). Meanwhile, Smart LP is a Uniswap v3 automatic liquidity manager that adjusts price ranges depending on real-time market conditions to optimize LP earnings and minimize risks.
Table of Contents
Peanut (NUX) Features
- Feeno. Any transaction or trade with Feeno does not require ETH; commissions are payable in erc-20 tokens and are transferred straight to miners. It enables ETH-free transactions and illuminates the dark jungle. Users will no longer have to issue with front running because Feeno sends transactions straight into blockchain using its own relayer.
- Hedge. Peanut is a single interface that allows users to add and locate the top performing liquidity pools in order to watch their fluctuations and returns through a single interface. This function also assists in calculating and forecasting prospective revenues, risks, and protection costs. More significantly, Peanut Hedge gives you anonymous access to high-quality crypto option pools from CEXs.
- Smart LP. Smart LP uses a complex set of principles to control liquidity price ranges on Uniswap v3, avoid human changes, increase profits, and save time. Peanut employs its own algorithms to analyze real-time market conditions in order to forecast token price fluctuations and ensure that the liquidity is kept within a high volume trading price range.
- Peanut Fair Launch. This functionality generates an anti-sniping bot to safeguard liquidity throughout the listing process. It prevents pump-and-dump and includes a visually appealing chart. It also secures additional cash for product development and assures long-term token holder growth.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Peanut aka NUX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Peanut (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Peanut as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Peanut. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Peanut currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Peanut
- Store your Peanut to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Peanut, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Peanut:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NUX/BTC or NUX/ETH or NUX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NUX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Peanut (NUX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Peanut (NUX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Peanut (NUX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Peanut. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Peanut (NUX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Peanut (NUX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NUX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Peanut. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Peanut (NUX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NUX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Peanut (NUX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NUX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Peanut (NUX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Peanut right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Peanut (NUX)?
Once you have purchased the Peanut, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Peanut (NUX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NUX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Peanut (NUX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Peanut is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Peanut appears to be gaining popularity since the functions it provides are quite valuable for DEX users. DEX users, particularly beginners, are prone to temporary loss, which is both inconvenient and dangerous for them. Peanut is an excellent answer to this problem, achieving much improved efficiency of mechanics and returns for customers. The value of NUX, the Peanut ecosystem’s native token, will rise as the ecosystem grows.