In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Polytrade, if you are planning to buy TRADE token – You’re in the right place!
Polytrade, which was founded in 2014, is a lending protocol that caters to the working capital needs of small and medium-sized firms in developing nations, allowing them to complete orders from giant global corporations like as Walmart, IKEA, Nike, and others. Polytrade has funded bills totaling $500 million in the real world. Polytrade began developing a blockchain-based decentralized finance protocol in 2021, with an in-depth understanding of the pain points as well as challenges faced by SMEs. This protocol will harness the massive liquidity pool of the crypto world to meet the working capital needs of SMEs globally by tokenizing real-world invoices and bringing them on-chain into the DeFi space.
The mainnet went live on January 31, 2022. The untapped opportunity in trade finance is in the range of $ 1.7 trillion, and it may be realized by integrating buyers, suppliers, insurance service providers, and investors via a unified platform. In this way, Polytrade seeks to change and magnify global trade in order to promote healthy economic growth.
Polytrade (TRADE) Features
- Funding real world invoices. POLYTRADE collaborates with DeFi, a borderless financial infrastructure that connects investors of crypto to real-world assets.
- Harnessing Crypto Liquidity Pool. POLYTRADE leverages the vast crypto liquidity pool and fills the receivables finance gap by offering SMEs with a new source of capital.
- Offering Safe insurance. POLYTRADE offers Crypto investors a secure investing chance to put their crypto funds in real-world commercial use cases.
- Off-Balance Sheet Lending. Selective receivables finance, when correctly arranged, stays off a company’s balance sheet. It has no effect on outstanding debts or future funding needs for lines of credit and similar products.
- Option to Prioritize Receivables. Companies can select which receivables to apply for early payment rather than submitting their whole rolling book of receivables. As a result, they have more control over their borrowing expenses.
- Flexibility of Participation. Selective receivables financing enables businesses to engage only when necessary. This benefits enterprises who face seasonal demand or are experiencing economic instability.
- Access funding through Crowdsource System. Unlike other options, selective receivables finance enables businesses to include numerous funders in a single program.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Polytrade aka TRADE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Polytrade (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Polytrade as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Polytrade. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Polytrade currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Polytrade
- Store your Polytrade to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Polytrade, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Polytrade:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TRADE/BTC or TRADE/ETH or TRADE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TRADE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Polytrade (TRADE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Polytrade (TRADE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Polytrade (TRADE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Polytrade. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Polytrade (TRADE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Polytrade (TRADE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TRADE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Polytrade. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Polytrade (TRADE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TRADE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Polytrade (TRADE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TRADE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Polytrade (TRADE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Polytrade right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Polytrade (TRADE)?
Once you have purchased the Polytrade, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Polytrade (TRADE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TRADE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Polytrade (TRADE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Polytrade is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The most secure type of trade finance in which open account trade invoices are insured and allocated to the Polytrade platform for collection when they become due. It offers exporters with early liquidity and investors/lenders with a secure short-term liquid asset. Polytrade introduces secure and insured real-world assets to the crypto realm. Polytrade will give real-world borrowers with low-interest, quick funding from crypto lenders in order to free up crucial operational money.