In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GAMEE, if you are planning to buy GMEE token – You’re in the right place!
The current gaming world is slowly adopting blockchain technology. However, GAMEE takes it one step further by having blockchain technology to present exclusive mobile entertainment as well. The platform offers various games and content for all of its users.
Users who buy GAMEE (GMEE) tokens can enjoy the exclusive content that the platform has. They are part of millions of players who participate in the ecosystem. Users can earn rewards from staking the G-bots NFTs or sharing their gaming experience. GAMEE offers dozens of original games and houses millions of players globally. The play-to-earn scheme will encourage more users to take part in the GAMEE ecosystem and eventually produce more mobile entertainment content.
GAMEE (GMEE) Features
- Arc8 App: GAMEE features Arc8 App for users who prefer more active gameplay. Arc8 houses a multitude of games that cater to competitive players. Users can own an ARENA where they hold multiplayer matches and even tournaments. The basic match in Arc8 is a 1v1 and group. Users can set the tournament to be public or for their friends. The same goes with the prize pools. As a decentralized app, Arc8 ARENA is an NFT real estate that users can use to earn more GMEE tokens.
- G-bot NFT: One of the features that GAMEE has is the G-bot Metaverse. It features a series of G-bot NFTs that users can build, trade, or rent in the marketplace. They can upgrade the G-bots from the original build. GAMEE designs the G-bots to be an interactive NFT that is also interoperable with other chains. As an NFT, users hold full digital ownership of G-bots.
- Play-to-earn: GAMEE emphasizes catering to players by providing the metaverse and dApps that collect their playtime. The platform returns the players’ effort by rewarding them with tokens for playing on the platform. GAMEE also provides a prize pool and lottery pool for users to earn more GMEE tokens. The platform uses the GMEE token as the main currency token for players to purchase items.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GAMEE aka GMEE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GAMEE (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GAMEE as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GAMEE. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GAMEE currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GAMEE
- Store your GAMEE to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GAMEE, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GAMEE:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GMEE/BTC or GMEE/ETH or GMEE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GMEE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GAMEE (GMEE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GAMEE (GMEE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GAMEE (GMEE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GAMEE. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GAMEE (GMEE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GAMEE (GMEE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GMEE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GAMEE. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GAMEE (GMEE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GMEE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GAMEE (GMEE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GMEE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GAMEE (GMEE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GAMEE right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GAMEE (GMEE)?
Once you have purchased the GAMEE, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GAMEE (GMEE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GMEE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GAMEE (GMEE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GAMEE is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy GAMEE (GMEE) tokens can earn multiple rewards for enjoying the content on the platform. GAMEE offers a play-to-earn scheme for the users. They can choose to play in the G-Bot metaverse and earn tokens by building and staking their NFTs. Users also can play one of the original games in the Arc8 App to earn rewards. The platform also has prize apps for users to win rewards and cash them out. Up to this time, GAMEE has accumulated more than 5 billion gaming hours.