In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GAMB, if you are planning to buy GMB token – You’re in the right place!
Multiple e-commerce platforms are mushrooming and they are unstoppable. However, there are very few platforms that connect the customers with blockchain technology, let alone using cryptocurrency as a payment form. Therefore, the merchant alliance creates the GAMB project to bridge the needs.
Coming from merchants, the GAMB project is more viable than any regular e-commerce with cryptocurrency immersion. Users who buy GAMB (GMB) tokens can enjoy zero gas fees for all transactions. They also can participate in GLBrain, the social media platform that provides space for all users to stay social and stay connected with an e-commerce platform. GAMB claims to be 300 times faster than Ethereum. GAMB also offers numerous features to meet the expectations of both merchants and users.
GAMB (GMB) Features
- Merchant Alliance: GAMB Project calls all of their token holders as Merchant Alliance. Users will only need to buy GMB tokens and hold them to be a member. However, they also can stake their tokens and participate in the Merchant Alliance Council. All token holders can participate in submitting proposals and participating in any vote for the platform’s development. They also reserve the right to be temporary members of the council. As part of the council, they are the key stakeholders that can direct the platform’s development.
- GLBrain: One of the platforms that the GAMB Project offers is the GLBrain. It’s a social media platform with innovative features that allow users to manage their assets at the same time. Users can stay social and create blog or vlog posts to stay relevant to their followers. At the same time, they are also on an e-commerce platform that supports or even promotes cryptocurrency.
- GLMall: GAMB aims to have GLMall as the first marketplace that fully immersed the cryptocurrency as a payment setting. The platform allows users to set up an online shop for local and global customers. They can use pair their tokens with GMBT and shop anything they want and pay in cryptocurrency. GLMall offers zero transaction fees that are both energy efficient and sustainable.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GAMB aka GMB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GAMB (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GAMB as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GAMB. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GAMB currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GAMB
- Store your GAMB to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GAMB, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GAMB:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GMB/BTC or GMB/ETH or GMB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GMB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GAMB (GMB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GAMB (GMB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GAMB (GMB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GAMB. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GAMB (GMB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GAMB (GMB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GMB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GAMB. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GAMB (GMB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GMB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GAMB (GMB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GMB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GAMB (GMB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GAMB right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GAMB (GMB)?
Once you have purchased the GAMB, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GAMB (GMB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GMB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GAMB (GMB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GAMB is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
GAMB aims to be the first platform to bridge users and merchants by providing an e-commerce platform with active cryptocurrency usage. Users who buy GAMB (GMB) tokens are powering the marketplace and protecting both merchants and buyers. The platform offers a parallel token ecosystem that empowers all parties involved. Buyers can use their tokens to transact with zero fees while merchants also can benefit from the system. Users can use the social media platform, GL Brain to promote their products and services.