In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Big Data Protocol, if you are planning to buy BDP – You’re in the right place!
Big Data Protocol is a decentralized finance protocol aiming to source valuable data commercially from professional data providers, tokenize the data and make the liquid. Leveraging the largest alternative data marketplace in the industry, Amass Insights, Big Data Protocol has a vast existing ecosystem of professional data providers. Amass Insights connects more than 10,000 data consumers with over 14,000 professional data providers.
The Protocol tokenizes data that becomes commercially profitable as the data are the same data paid by family offices, hedge funds, and other institutional investors to guide their investment decisions and get market insights. After successfully building a data marketplace, now the team is making expansion to build one Web 3.0. To achieve the current goal of building a Web3 Data Economy through decentralized data marketplace, it has formed a partnership with Ocean Protocol.
Big Data Protocol (BDP) Features
- Data Publishing. BDP has the capability to launch data offerings and publish them on BDP Market because it is backed by more than 14,000 professional data providers.
- Ocean Market functionality. Armed with full Ocean market functionally, BPD Data Market can publish data tokens that they release on BDP Data Market. Additionally, the data tokens can be traded and consumed on the BDP platform.
- Value Creation. Fees generated from swapping, staking, publishing, and consuming data tokens on BDP Data Market are distributed to BDP holders and publishers. The Ocean community will also receive a percentage of the generated fees.
- BDP and Ocean Synergy. The synergy between BDP and Ocean Protocol enables referral, sourcing, and onboarding of data providers to both parties. Additionally, cross-listing of BDP data tokens on Ocean Market, and vice versa, is enabled.
- DeFi Integration. BDP take advantages of getting access to DeFi integrations and other Ocean’s current integrations and future developments such as cross-chain capabilities and migration to Layer 2 on Ethereum.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Big Data Protocol aka BDP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Big Data Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Big Data Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Big Data Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Big Data Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Big Data Protocol
- Store your Big Data Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Big Data Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Big Data Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BDP or ETH/BDP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Big Data Protocol (BDP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Big Data Protocol (BDP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Big Data Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Big Data Protocol (BDP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Big Data Protocol (BDP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BDP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Big Data Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Big Data Protocol (BDP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BDP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Big Data Protocol (BDP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BDP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Big Data Protocol (BDP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Big Data Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Big Data Protocol (BDP)?
Once you have purchased the Big Data Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Big Data Protocol (BDP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BDP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Big Data Protocol (BDP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Big Data Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It makes sense that 2021 is said to be the year for BDP. The project is likely to be flourishing as the Big Data Protocol and the Ocean Protocol put the emphases on privacy and security which are very foremost characteristics crypto marketplaces and applications. Furthermore, it offers other useful products that can be used by developers in their apps including data science and its’ control. It is likely that more users will participate in the project and it will boast the market cap.