In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BABB token, if you are planning to buy BAX – You’re in the right place!
The slogan of BABB is ‘Everyone is bank.’ The platform is designed as a banking service for the micro-economy or even the unbanked – those who can’t get access to the banking system. With blockchain technology as the main drive, everyone should be able to enjoy financial services – whether they are businesses or individuals. With decentralized system and a specialized app, users can simply use their smartphone to get access to the payment card.
The platform also creates partnership with central banks, enabling issuance and integration of other (digital) currencies all over the world. In this way, it stimulates micro-economies and expands BABB reach – along with its BAX token. The platform builds inclusive financial service with sophisticated technology. Users should be able to support a cause, raise funds, send (or get) funds in various different currencies, and manage their digital money in a secured and safe manner.
BABB (BAX) Features
- UK BABB account. You can get access to bank account that is compliant to the regulations and it is made available to any business and individual – all through the world. You can enjoy the seamless experience (and also transition) between the blockchain-based and legacy banking account.
- IBAN. (BABB) Accounts are issues Sort Code and Account Number (for national transactions in the UK) as well as International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for international and European bank wires.
- Mobile application. Users won’t have to deal with any traditional or physical bank. Everything is managed through the platform’s mobile application. As long as users have internet connections, individuals and businesses have full control and power over their (digital) money.
- Black card. This would be the payment card linking directly to (BABB) account through NFC or QR code. The function is as the pre-paid card or as a debit card. It doesn’t have any chip, which means that users won’t need to undergo Visa or Mastercard.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BABB aka BAX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BABB (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BABB as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to BABB. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BABB currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the BABB
- Store your BABB to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BABB, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with BABB:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BAX or ETH/BAX trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BABB (BAX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BABB (BAX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BABB. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BABB (BAX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BABB (BAX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BAX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BABB. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BABB (BAX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BAX and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BABB (BAX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BAX trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BABB (BAX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the BABB right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BABB (BAX)?
Once you have purchased the BABB, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BABB (BAX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BAX with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BABB (BAX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BABB is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to enjoy the easiness in banking service can always use this platform. This would be the future of digital financial technology where people no longer need any physical bank or such thing alike. They only need such a platform like BABB and internet connection, and they are good to go. However, if you want to enjoy all the benefits, you need to have access to the platform, and it is only possible if you buy BABB (BAX).