In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ShareToken, if you are planning to buy SHR token – You’re in the right place!
ShareToken is the main cryptocurrency in ShareRing. The platform is about sharing economy (also known as peer economy, collaborative economy, or gig economy). They have different names but within the same concept and principle: to focus on sharing activities to cut cost and gain more effective outcome. The main focus of ShareRing is the share travel, especially those who often have to spend their times on the go.
ShareRing is a blockchain platform with open-source mechanism. is uses distributed ledger system and decentralized system that can eliminate intermediaries and third parties. The platform would streamline traveling process so the result would be easier, simpler, cheaper, and more efficient. By using an app and a login, each verification and booking can be managed and done quite effortlessly. Travelers won’t have to juggle and struggle with banking documents, travel documents, and also passports. Accommodation and travel can be managed effortless. By accessing a single platform, users can launch Airbnb or Uber while making use of the security and efficiency offered by the platform.
ShareToken (SHR) Features
- ShareRing app. This is a single app where users would be able to enjoy all of the offered benefits and features. It provides information, transparency, control, and trust to the entire ecosystem. The app can store and save personal info, verifiable documents, and identity data safely. Users have full control over their data, so they won’t have to worry about misuse or abuse.
- ShareRing ID. This is users’ access to encrypted and safe Personal Information Vault. With it, users can access wider and bigger ecosystem while giving them full control over their data. It is claimed to be the safest way to keep National ID cards, vaccination certificates, travel bookings, passports, insurance papers, and so much more. Users also have full control on when they want to share the info and how they are going to do it.
- Various uses. The platform can be used for health verification (such as proof of prescription or vaccinations), rentals (to manage peer to peer rentals, rent an apartment, etc), other daily tasks (such as buying groceries, renting tool or equipment, or ordering takeouts), and travel (book a ferry trip, express a check-in, apply for visa, etc). It can also be used for employment and education or financial services.
- ShareToken. This is the digital token functioning as the utility token. It is used for payment (for the shared services).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ShareToken aka SHR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ShareToken (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ShareToken as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to ShareToken. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ShareToken currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the ShareToken
- Store your ShareToken to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ShareToken, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with ShareToken:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SHR or ETH/SHR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ShareToken (SHR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ShareToken (SHR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ShareToken. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ShareToken (SHR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ShareToken (SHR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SHR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ShareToken. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ShareToken (SHR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SHR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ShareToken (SHR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SHR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ShareToken (SHR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the ShareToken right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ShareToken (SHR)?
Once you have purchased the ShareToken, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ShareToken (SHR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SHR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ShareToken (SHR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ShareToken is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ShareRing would be a perfect place for travelers who spend most of their times on the go. It provides seamless methods that will make travel arrangement and management easy – even inexpensive. Those who want to enjoy the benefits of the platform are welcomed to join, but they need to buy ShareToken (SHR) first.