In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Revuto, if you are planning to buy REVU token – You’re in the right place!
Revuto is a decentralized digital platform for subscription payment that is constructed on Cardano (scalable) smart contract network. Basically, Revuto would be able to transform users’ digital wallet into digital banks, helping them manage and deal with payments for the services they love. This is the first ever dApp within Cardano that can help users control their subscriptions. The platform leverages the recurring payments with DeFi services and REVU tokens.
The platform’s main mission is to help users save money by taking control of their subscriptions. They are able to control how, when, and what they pay for the subscription services. Not to mention that this platform’s ecosystem has been designed to save money despite crypto market conditions, so users won’t have to worry about a thing.
The subscription industry is filled with traps (such as free trial trap), complicated unsubscribe process, small print contract (which can be deceptive and misleading), and hidden costs. With Revuto, however, such issue can be prevented and avoided. As a one-stop platform, users have the freedom to snooze, block, approve, or others their payments for any of these services within seconds.
Revuto operates through a dApp that has it all. Users aren’t only able to save up money, but they can also manage their needs easily. Users are able to automate their subscription, enjoy more features, and engage in other activities, such as liquidity provisions, staking, micro lending, and others.
- Official website: https://crypto.revuto.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/get_revuto
- Telegram: https://t.me/revuto
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Revuto
- Whitepaper: https://crypto.revuto.com/Revuto_Whitepaper_v1.7.pdf
Revuto (REVU) Features
- Revuto dApp. Users are able to use the dApp to snooze, block, or approve any subscription charge. Not only they can use this app to pay, but they can also do a lot of things there, such as: getting referral rewards, earning yield, getting cashback, depositing native token, and staking the REVU
- DeFi micro lending. Not only this platform focuses on subscription payment, but users can also engage in borrowing and lending activities. The lending mechanism is short term, and it can be advantageous for both the lenders and also borrowers.
- Community build. The platform is about providing (and delivering) the best service that can be used to control, manage, and pay subscriptions. The platform has a mission to build a solid and strong community for both users and crypto users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Revuto aka REVU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Revuto (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Revuto as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Revuto. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Revuto currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Revuto
- Store your Revuto to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Revuto, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Revuto:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the REVU/BTC or REVU/ETH or REVU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you REVU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Revuto (REVU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Revuto (REVU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Revuto (REVU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Revuto. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Revuto (REVU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Revuto (REVU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy REVU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Revuto. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Revuto (REVU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair REVU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Revuto (REVU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support REVU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Revuto (REVU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Revuto right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Revuto (REVU)?
Once you have purchased the Revuto, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Revuto (REVU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing REVU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Revuto (REVU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Revuto is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Revuto is able to transform the way subscription works and operates in the future. Through the combination of blockchain technology and DeFi, they are able to enjoy the provided benefits while having full control over their needs and activities. However, users need to buy Revuto (REVU) to join the platform.