In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Prom, if you are planning to buy PROM token – You’re in the right place!
Prom Labs Ventures advocates for free expression and the right to trade private data. They produce and invest in high-quality blockchain initiatives in order to establish an ecosystem that bridges the gap between social connections, privacy, and data sharing. They are constantly reinventing themselves to be the most secure, decentralized protocol, with the Prom Network housing the most secure, private, and efficient blockchain goods. The ultimate objective is to create the ideal social ecosystem in which all users may communicate, socialize, and exchange ideas without worrying about data privacy or security.
One day, it was realized that the community lacked a safe and anonymous environment in which individuals could debate data trading arrangements. To respond to this need, Prom has been implementing and creating infrastructure that gives individuals greater freedom through the public blockchain, while conventional social networks and messaging services have been restricting communication freedom.
Prom (PROM) Features
- Prosper. It is a non-custodial prediction market for multiple chains created in collaboration with Animoca Brands. To solve problems regarding liquidity shortages, Prosper offers on-chain liquidity aggregation.
- Promify. It is a blockchain-based fan token platform that allows celebrities’ followers to invest in their favorite Celebrities’ Coins with the purpose of gaining early access to special NFT drops, concert tickets, and more.
- Realis. It is the world’s first platform to launch mass-market mobile games utilizing blockchain technology, based on Substrate in the Polkadot network.
- Halter. It is a Fantom-partnered automated market-maker platform with an incorporated self-balancing weighted portfolio and pricing sensor systems.
- Legal Defense. It is a B2B e-signage tool that allows users to attach their e-signature to any DeFi contract to incorporate KYC agreements.
- Ignite. It is a non-profit modular micro – blogging media platform based on the Prom protocol that allows all users to freely exchange news and ideas via text and media assets.
- Coldstack. It is a distributed network that allows users to securely decentralize store, purchase, and trade data. It is a uniform protocol that allows DSN aggregation. The simplest and most cost-effective method of getting storage space from any decentralized cloud storage.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Prom aka PROM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Prom (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Prom as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Prom. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Prom currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Prom
- Store your Prom to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Prom, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Prom:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PROM/BTC or PROM/ETH or PROM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PROM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Prom (PROM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Prom (PROM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Prom (PROM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Prom. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Prom (PROM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Prom (PROM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PROM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Prom. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Prom (PROM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PROM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Prom (PROM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PROM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Prom (PROM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Prom right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Prom (PROM)?
Once you have purchased the Prom, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Prom (PROM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PROM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Prom (PROM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Prom is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Prom, with the purpose of facilitating the free flow of knowledge online, may increase global communication that supports individual liberty without restriction. Prom products are not regulated by anybody and cannot be banned by any barrier or firewall due to their decentralized nature. If the items become a step advance in humanity’s lengthy path towards a free and autonomous digital society, more people will want to use them, driving up PROM price.