In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nexo token, if you are planning to buy NEXO – You’re in the right place!
NEXO offers a crytocurrency loan service with some financial benefits such as storing Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other crypto assets within a Nexo secure wallet. The platform is backed by a Michael Arrington as the founder and co-founded by Acntoni Trenchev. Both are widely known as the successful investors. The first launched Nexo in 2017 and in less four year, it has had more than 1 million users who processed over 1.5 billion dollars. One of the main reasons behind its exponential growth is the assurance in providing a high-standard of safety.
The cash-based lending platform has obviously gained widespread popularity among companies and individuals who seek a method of alternative crypto investment and storage options. Even now, it supports more than forty fiat currencies. Both lenders and borrows can get addition financial benefits by using this service.
- Official Site: https://nexo.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226387.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nexofinance
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/nexo/
- Telegram: https://t.me/nexofinance
- White Paper: https://nexo.io/assets/downloads/Nexo-Whitepaper.pdf?=a
Nexo (NEXO) Features
- Earn Up to 12% Interest. NEXO offers the lenders and borrowers a high-interest saving account up to 12% annually. It applies for any cryptocurrency and fiat money like GBP, USD, and EUR. Customers do not need to worry about their funds as they are backed by an insurance policy while earning the interest. Customers are able to withdraw the funds or add to the saving wallet any time they want as the funds are no locked in.
- Spend Crypto with Nexo Card. Nexo has its own back card that functions similarly to a traditional debit card. Users can use this card to spend crypto assets without selling them in more than 40 million merchants all over the world.
- NEXO Exchange. Existing users are able to swap between more than 70 digital assets and fiat pairs instantly. The NEXO Exchange serves as a broker find the best prices simultaneously.
- Get Instant Cash Loan. Users can take out cash loan instantly by lending digital currencies minimum $10. Many crypto holders find it very accessible as there is no need of credit check when borrowing cash with NEXO.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nexo aka NEXO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nexo (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nexo as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Nexo. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nexo currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Nexo
- Store your Nexo to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nexo, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Nexo:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/NEXO or ETH/NEXO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nexo (NEXO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nexo (NEXO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nexo. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nexo (NEXO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nexo (NEXO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NEXO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nexo. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nexo (NEXO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/NEXO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nexo (NEXO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/NEXO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nexo (NEXO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Nexo right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nexo (NEXO)?
Once you have purchased the Nexo, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nexo (NEXO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NEXO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nexo (NEXO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nexo is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
NEXO is licensed and regulated in 200 jurisdictions, meaning that it is trustworthy, reputable, and legitimate. While money transaction with an online provider involves several risks, the assets stored in NEXO can be returned in case there is a hack or security breach. Therefore, investors can always feel safe. Overall, NEXO is safe and easy to use, and more importantly, it offers rates and features that you cannot find in any conventional banking methods.