In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BitcoinX, if you are planning to buy BCX token – You’re in the right place!
BitcoinX is basically one of the BTC blockchain’s forks. The platform is claimed to have all new features that should be able to achieve more and deliver greater profits than ever. The reason why the team is not only proud, but also extremely confident about the platform is because of its combinations of the advanced and sophisticated features. The platform is able to combine DPOS consensus, smart contract, and zero-knowledge proof that makes the network easier to use, more environmentally friendly, more reliable, and more efficient.
What makes this platform unique and different is the full and complete decentralized mechanism. The platform depends itself to the blockchain technology as well as the community. Since it is one of the many existing (blockchain) networks, it’s only logical if the community is the one that is running the system. That’s why they also provide rewards and a ‘token of appreciation’ for those who have contributed in the platform.
- Official website: https://bcx.org/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4500409.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bcx_team
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/BCXofficial
BitcoinX (BCX) Features
- Secure and safe. The platform utilizes the best security approaches and methods as best as possible. To encourage anti whales system, they promote anti rug pulls and fair launch. They have liquidity locked and verified contracts. They also have their own percentages of the burned tokens. They make sure that they update their security protocols to meet the safety demands and requirements.
- Rewards. Everyone who contributes and takes part in the community would be rewarded. The platform also provides ‘prizes’ for those who are willing to contribute to the growth of the platform. They believe that those who are willing to spend extra time and energy should be appreciated, and it comes in the form of prizes and rewards.
- Community core. Community should be one of the strongest and most reliable cores when it comes to blockchain networks. BitcoinX is completely and utterly decentralized. The platform is completely powered and run by its (thriving) community. Not only it is solid and strong, but it is also an open (crypto) community. They encourage and welcome different viewpoints and opinions. Every member is encouraged to take part in its development as well as governance system that would make it grow, big, and developed.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BitcoinX aka BCX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BitcoinX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BitcoinX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BitcoinX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BitcoinX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BitcoinX
- Store your BitcoinX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BitcoinX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BitcoinX:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BCX/BTC or BCX/ETH or BCX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BCX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BitcoinX (BCX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BitcoinX (BCX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BitcoinX (BCX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BitcoinX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BitcoinX (BCX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BitcoinX (BCX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BCX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BitcoinX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BitcoinX (BCX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BCX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BitcoinX (BCX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BCX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BitcoinX (BCX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BitcoinX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BitcoinX (BCX)?
Once you have purchased the BitcoinX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BitcoinX (BCX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BCX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BitcoinX (BCX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BitcoinX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As one of the forks of the Bitcoin, users can expect handsome rewards for their investments. The platform is mostly appealing for investors, so it would be normal to expect a satisfying return or outcome from their investment. Be advised that users need to buy BitcoinX (BCX) if they want to join the network.