In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Shirtum, if you are planning to buy SHI token – You’re in the right place!
Shirtum is a global decentralized platform for NFTs, especially for sports and soccer industry. It is also designed as a digital marketplace where players can share their stories and invite their fans to collect (digital) sports memorabilia. The mission is empower (and encourage) sports athletes so they can become content creators. In this way, they can create a better and personal direct connection with fans.
Players are able to share stories about their careers and how it is possible. However, it’s not limited to the players bragging about themselves, but it’s about connections. Players are open and allow fans to enter their world. Users are able to engage through transactions, including NFTs trading, sales, and buying. The marketplace is dynamic and open, so the NFTs won’t be just collections; they have more personalized value.
Shirtum is about offering (and providing) access to users to the exclusive NFT collectible within the sports industry. It’s about providing a closer access and connection between fans and players. Interactions are encouraged through digital collections, which are shared through the NFTs.
- Official website: https://shirtum.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/shirtum
- Whitepaper: https://crypto.shirtum.com/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Shirtum (SHI) Features
- Shirtum museums. Players are able to show off their various T-shirts, along with their history for each different clubs. Users can visit these (digital) museums by exploring the analytics along the way, like the price history and the numbers of minted NFTs for each T-shirt.
- Shirtum market. The platform has its own NFT marketplace. In this place, users are able to sell or buy digital assets. The price would be set in Euros, and the transaction can be paid in SHI or Euro
- Shirtum fanzone. As the name suggests, this feature is designed for fans. Users can watch their favorite players videos of how they tell stories of various objects or T-shirts. It’s like they are explaining the memorabilia and why it matters to them. It adds a personal and direct touch.
- Shirtum gallery. Users can manage their own portfolio. They are able to organize their different collections. They can also offer those items for sale.
- Shirtum app. All the transactions and activities can be managed through a simple manner: via the app. Users would be able to use it, whether they are using Android or iOS devices.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Shirtum aka SHI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Shirtum (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Shirtum as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Shirtum. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Shirtum currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Shirtum
- Store your Shirtum to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Shirtum, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Shirtum:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SHI/BTC or SHI/ETH or SHI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SHI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Shirtum (SHI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Shirtum (SHI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Shirtum (SHI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Shirtum. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Shirtum (SHI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Shirtum (SHI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SHI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Shirtum. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Shirtum (SHI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SHI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Shirtum (SHI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SHI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Shirtum (SHI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Shirtum right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Shirtum (SHI)?
Once you have purchased the Shirtum, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Shirtum (SHI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SHI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Shirtum (SHI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Shirtum is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Shirtum is about closer (and somewhat intimate) connection and access between the fans and the players. Through the blockchain technology, players are able to share their digital memorabilia and assets safely. It’s a win-win for both players and fans, and both can also enjoy the financial profits on the longer term. Those who are interested in the concept must buy Shirtum (SHI) to join.