In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Card.Starter, if you are planning to buy CARDS token – You’re in the right place!
Card.Starter is created as a (decentralized) accelerator platform which is also set as a swapping ecosystem. The platform connects the early stage of innovators (at Cardano) with the platform donors’ community. The platform claims itself as a platform dedicated for early adopters. Accelerators and launch pads can be impressive avenue for the vetted and trusted teams. They can do it to get early support. For donors, they can benefit from the early access of various projects.
There are many features and benefits offered within the platform. Insurance fund, for instance, is one of the many perks offered by the ecosystem. The community is insured against financial loss risk that is usually related to DeFi exploit and exposure. The platform also offers selective listings. All projects would go through diligent vetting because it would be included within the platform’s assurance program.
Moreover, there is the so-called CARDS accelerator that provides a place for project applicants that are successful. They have access to CAP or Cards Accelerator Program, which offers them development resources.
Card.Starter (CARDS) Features
- Subscription model. The token holders for CARDS would be considered. Those who are considered qualified for the platform’s linear system would be guaranteed the various allocations to the project launching’s early sales.
- Insurance treasury. Every project launching through the platform would contribute to the platform’s insurance treasury. It would provide financial protection sense to the donors within the community, so they would be protected against the (potential) project miss or failure.
- Token vouchers. The platform provides users TokenVouchers ERC-20 for projects that choose to launch to various blockchains directly. For destined projects within Cardano, tokens would be exchanged on Mainnet deployment with 1:1 ratio.
- Auto-lock liquidity. This feature would be optional (for the developers) upon Cardstarter migration. This will make sure of a trustless transition from the raise to the market.
- Card Accelerator program. This program provides access to valuable services set, including Social media, Branding support, Graphical and Web3, Security Audits, and Token Engineering.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Card.Starter aka CARDS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Card.Starter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Card.Starter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Card.Starter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Card.Starter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Card.Starter
- Store your Card.Starter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Card.Starter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Card.Starter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CARDS/BTC or CARDS/ETH or CARDS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CARDS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Card.Starter (CARDS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Card.Starter (CARDS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Card.Starter (CARDS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Card.Starter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Card.Starter (CARDS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Card.Starter (CARDS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CARDS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Card.Starter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Card.Starter (CARDS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CARDS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Card.Starter (CARDS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CARDS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Card.Starter (CARDS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Card.Starter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Card.Starter (CARDS)?
Once you have purchased the Card.Starter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Card.Starter (CARDS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CARDS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Card.Starter (CARDS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Card.Starter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Blockchain and crypto users who are interested in projects can always consider this platform as their future investment program. After all, the platform is designed for early adopters – those who are interested in projects and how they can have a say to each of those projects. Just like other crypto projects, users are offered benefits when joining the platform. However, they must buy Card.Starter (CARDS) to do it.