In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MetaGame Arena, if you are planning to buy MGA token – You’re in the right place!
There are many strategy games out there, but there is hardly one that offers strategic role-playing that uses blockchain technology. However, Prometheus aims to make a difference. The game is a strategy RPG with various mythologies as the main storyline. Players can choose between one of the characters and start building their teams.
Prometheus uses the studio’s name for the main or governance tokens. Investors who buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) tokens can stake their tokens to earn benefits even though they’re not playing the game. The tokens are also available in the regular marketplace. Players need the MGA tokens to upgrade their equipment. They can earn more in-game tokens by doing PvP battles and gaining high ranks.
- Official Site: https://metagame-arena.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PromethMetagame
- Telegram: https://t.me/prometheus_mga
- White Paper: https://prometheus-1.gitbook.io/welcome-to-gitbook/
MetaGame Arena (MGA) Features
- Multiple tokens: MarketGameArena plans to have several more games in the future. Their first game is Prometheus, a strategy RPG with mythological elements. Prometheus has separate in-game tokens, Wish Power or WP. This token acts as the primary currency in the game. Players can complete challenges and finishes PvE and PvP battles to earn WP. However, they will still need MGA tokens to upgrade their status and get better cards. The ratio of MGA in WP to calculate the worth is still not available.
- DAO Governance: Prometheus will have a Decentralized Autonomous Organization or DAO as the governance. All MGA token holders are eligible to be part of the DAO’s voting process. However, they need to stake their tokens first to be part of the council. A total of 20% token allocation goes to the DAO process and incentives. MetaGame Arena plans to use its MGA tokens across its games as the governance token.
- Secondary Market Availability: MGA tokens are available in the secondary market. This means that investors can buy or swap tokens even when they are another chain. Being available in the secondary market means that investors can buy MGA tokens without worrying about the fees. It also helps casual players when they want to make their in-game assets liquid.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MetaGame Arena aka MGA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MetaGame Arena (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MetaGame Arena as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MetaGame Arena. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MetaGame Arena currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MetaGame Arena
- Store your MetaGame Arena to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MetaGame Arena, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MetaGame Arena:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MGA/BTC or MGA/ETH or MGA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MGA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MetaGame Arena (MGA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MetaGame Arena (MGA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MetaGame Arena. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MGA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MetaGame Arena. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MGA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MGA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MetaGame Arena (MGA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MetaGame Arena right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MetaGame Arena (MGA)?
Once you have purchased the MetaGame Arena, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MetaGame Arena (MGA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MGA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MetaGame Arena (MGA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MetaGame Arena is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy MetaGame Arena (MGA) tokens can act as investment players or regular players. They can stake the tokens to earn more yield rewards, as the game allocates 38% of the total tokens for the rewards and community. The first game is Prometheus, a strategy RPG with worldwide mythologies as the main storyline. Players need the MGA tokens in addition to the in-game tokens to upgrade their items. In the future, MetaGame Arena will release more games in a connecting storyline and chains with Prometheus.