In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Creator Platform, if you are planning to buy CTRC token – You’re in the right place!
As the name suggests, Creator Platform is a decentralized blockchain platform to help people (especially businesses and companies) build their own dApps. The platform is created as a BaaS or Blockchain as a Service so enterprises, entrepreneurs, and others can construct their dApps effortlessly and easily. Whether it is DeFi, NFT, or others, they should be able to do it in a cost effective manner and cutting edge hosting environment. Basically, this platform offers a web application (for end users) whose aim is to create convenient interaction with BaaS, so they can focus on the business.
The Creator’s chain is based on Substrate or Polkadot for user-driven (network) governance, true interoperability, and also flexible customization. It focuses on NFT, DeFi, and other blockchain services. The user interface of the platform is designed in such a way so that users and apps can interact conveniently among one another as well as interact freely with BaaS. With this platform, everyone can create their own dApps without having to deal with low code dApp or smart contract code. This should empower the NFT and DeFi world because now everyone can participate and be a part of the ecosystem.
Creator Platform (CTRC) Features
- No code smart contract. Developers can make use of this platform even if they don’t have any blockchain skills. They can create, test, build, and deploy SC easily. The platform is compatible with EVM and it also supports multi programming languages. It shouldn’t be difficult to make use of the offered features.
- Low code dApp. The platform already has its own web app that is ready for production. It includes built-in storage, loyalty and payment, audited smart contracts, and API. It’s convenient and handy.
- DeFi service. This is the feature that is still continuously developed. The first focus would be on the exchange token. It is designed that way to make exchange or pay loyalty assets easy and comfortable.
- Launchpad. As a platform designed to help users and developers construct their own applications, it’s only logical if it has its own launchpad. This launchpad can assist other projects to move on with the complex procedures, such as token listing, liquidity mining (after the sales), pre-marketing efforts, sales events execution, vesting, and staking.
- Loyalty cross-chain. This is a dedicated service for blockchain’s programs. It would definitely save the short go-live time, deployment costs, reduce transaction fees, enhance customer experience, and cross-organization redemption.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Creator Platform aka CTRC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Creator Platform (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Creator Platform as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Creator Platform. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Creator Platform currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Creator Platform
- Store your Creator Platform to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Creator Platform, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Creator Platform:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CTRC/BTC or CTRC/ETH or CTRC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CTRC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Creator Platform (CTRC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Creator Platform (CTRC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Creator Platform (CTRC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Creator Platform. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Creator Platform (CTRC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Creator Platform (CTRC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CTRC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Creator Platform. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Creator Platform (CTRC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CTRC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Creator Platform (CTRC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CTRC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Creator Platform (CTRC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Creator Platform right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Creator Platform (CTRC)?
Once you have purchased the Creator Platform, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Creator Platform (CTRC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CTRC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Creator Platform (CTRC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Creator Platform is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the overall end, Creator Platform is a decentralized platform dedicated for dApps creation and launch. Everyone is welcomed to try the features, taking benefits from the offered services. The platform wants to show the world that it’s still possible to create useful and handy apps, focusing on NFT and DeFi, even though they don’t have the technical skills. In order to join, users must buy Creator Platform (CTRC) first as their way in.