In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DataHighway, if you are planning to buy DHX token – You’re in the right place!
DataHighway functions as data market with inter-chain mechanism for data storage blockchains and IoT (Internet of Things). The community members would be rewarded (or known as incentivized) for operating (sophisticated) IoT parachain that is based on Polkadot, where they are able to do a lot of activities, including mining, governing, staking, and others. as long as they use the DHX token and their activities are related to the inter-chain (data) market and DAO, this platform would be beneficial for them.
The goal of the platform is to support decentralization model as well as encouraging fair distribution. It happens because the platform doesn’t have ICO. Moreover, they don’t circulate DHX coins before the announcement. It is meant to encourage decentralization. Moreover, the platform is about promoting equal participation and opportunity. The platform welcomes everyone by designing low entry barrier.
The platform is about data market with inter-chain mechanism. The platform is integrated to other data platforms, especially the traditional ones, like Mobius, Waltanchain, Streamr, and IoTA. Moreover, the live data streams (which IoT data providers share) are basically purchasable, so it is functional and beneficial at the same time.
DataHighway (DHX) Features
- Mining. Users are able to take part in the platform. It somewhat adds extra value to the entire ecosystem. With token mining, users can enjoy the extra values, such as the mining speed improvement when staking. Whether they act as a nominator or a validator, they can be rewarded with DHX token. The higher they stake, the higher the rewards would be. The entitlements depend on various aspects, including the token amount, the participation level, locking period’s length, and whether (or not) there is promotion. The authorized tokens include Huobi BTC, Filecoin, MXC, Polkadot, or IOTA.
- Roaming. It’s related to the (decentralized) LPWAN roaming hub. It includes decentralized DNS intended for (LoRaWAN) roaming. This feature is more about the technical (and also mechanical) aspects of the platform, which users can dig more if they are interested in the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DataHighway aka DHX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DataHighway (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DataHighway as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DataHighway. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DataHighway currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DataHighway
- Store your DataHighway to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DataHighway, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DataHighway:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DHX/BTC or DHX/ETH or DHX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DHX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DataHighway (DHX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DataHighway (DHX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DataHighway (DHX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DataHighway. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DataHighway (DHX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DataHighway (DHX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DHX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DataHighway. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DataHighway (DHX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DHX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DataHighway (DHX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DHX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DataHighway (DHX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DataHighway right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DataHighway (DHX)?
Once you have purchased the DataHighway, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DataHighway (DHX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DHX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DataHighway (DHX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DataHighway is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although the details of the platform are mostly technical (because it’s related to data and data interaction), the basic concept of the platform is about data market and inter-chain operation for IoT and data storage blockchains. The main purpose is to provide equal opportunity for all users as well as providing decentralization power for users. This is a handy platform for the right users. The only way to join the platform is through token purchase, so buy DataHighway (DHX) first.