In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DFI.Money, if you are planning to buy YFII token – You’re in the right place!
YFII Finance is a community-owned DeFi architecture where users choose the goods they desire and reap the benefits. It is not necessary for everyone to participate. There are now two pools that produce YFII tokens as well as BAL and CRV awards. The Vault, YFII’s killer product, allowing retail investors to experience the greatest APR for yield farming with only one click.
DFI.MONEY’s native token is YFII, a fixed-supply token that liquidity providers earn based on network participation. YFII is a member of the community. There is no pre-mining, no awards for development teams, and no ICO. YFII can only be obtained by providing liquidity to the pools. YFII is the community governance token and the key to the agricultural yields of multiple DeFi systems. It is utilized in the YFII DAO for income allocation and voting.
DFI.Money (YFII) Features
- YFII Vault. It is a yield aggregator for farming pools that uses a series of strategy contracts to seek the highest APR. Basically, you deposit the token it supports and receive the income that the method has farmed automatically. Everyone is encouraged to create their own plans, and the ones with the most votes from the community will be implemented. The Vault also saves you a lot of time and gas during complicated contract interactions because all you have to do is deposit and withdraw.
- DFI Ecological Products. The S. Finance Options Platform, the FinNews Options Platform, a Mining Agreement, the Piggy Lending Platform, and an Algorithmic Stablecoin product are among the offerings.
- Mortgage iTokens. Mortgage iTokens might be created by the YFII Vault, preventing investors from diluting the pools. On UniSwap, users may exchange iTokens for other tokens.
- YFII pools. Three YFII pools are managed by DFI.Money currency. The first pool includes YFII and Curve. The second pool comprises tokens such as YFII and Balancer (BAL). A third pool invests in YFII in order to earn interest on the Yearn protocol.
- DAO Governance. Genesis has a governance contract with YFII. Monetary policies like as token supply and inflation cannot be modified since the owner key has been burned. Only four factors in the governance contract can be changed.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DFI.Money aka YFII
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DFI.Money (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DFI.Money as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DFI.Money. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DFI.Money currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DFI.Money
- Store your DFI.Money to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DFI.Money, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DFI.Money:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YFII/BTC or YFII/ETH or YFII/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YFII/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DFI.Money (YFII)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DFI.Money (YFII) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DFI.Money (YFII) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DFI.Money. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DFI.Money (YFII) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DFI.Money (YFII) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YFII directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DFI.Money. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DFI.Money (YFII) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YFII/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DFI.Money (YFII) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YFII/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DFI.Money (YFII)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DFI.Money right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DFI.Money (YFII)?
Once you have purchased the DFI.Money, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DFI.Money (YFII)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YFII with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DFI.Money (YFII) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DFI.Money is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DFI.Money serves the same purpose in the DeFi marketplace as yearn.finance, but with different protocol restrictions for its token and several extra capabilities. Its appeal therefore targets customers of its predecessor who voted in favor of YIP-8, as well as newbie DeFi investors seeking to optimize returns by offering liquidity. It is a DeFi-farming aggregator that automatically places your crypto coins to work for high return earnings. As a result, investing in DFI.Money (YFII) is a viable option.