In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CasinoCoin, if you are planning to buy CSC – You’re in the right place!
Like Bitcoin or XRP, CasinoCoin is a digital currency yet it is specifically used in the online gaming industry. This cryptocurrency can facilitate more than 1000 TPS with each transaction cots lest than a penny. Thank to Ripple’s technology deployed in the system.
More than that, through its digital wallet CasinoCoin also takes care of both AML and KYC. As all we know, users are prone to unmatched speed and unprecedented security over their gaming funds when dealing with online casino industry. Operators need to make sure that their customers are completely vetted with clear background checks regarding their KYC and AML recorded on the blockchain. The gaming platform with integrated CasinoCoin into the business enables users to conveniently move their gaming funds from platform to platform.
CasinoCoin (CSC) Features
- XRP Ledger. This feature is built for end users. It offers them unmatched transaction costs, security, and speed. The costs for withdrawals and deposits are much lower compared to other crypto or traditional FIAT methods.
- Access for Operators. CasinoCoin provides operators with online casinos access to a new pool of potential players with KYC verified in the wallet.
- AML for Regulators. CasinoCoin is monitored by the most reputable financial services regulators in the world, The Isle of Man FSA.
- A large player pool. Currently, the ecosystem of CasinoCoin have already had more than 100,000 members who are ready to take part in the game. Soon, it will attract more players with CSC.
- Safeguard player’s funds. CasinoCoin enables full blockchain traceability. It won’t take much time to audit and resolve any disputes that might happen.
- No chargebacks. Generally, there is an extra 1% processing feed added to 1% chargeback of total deposits every site. With the blockchain technology, chargebacks are not applied.
- All Casinos for Players. Players can access multiple platforms with cheap transaction, exclusive bonuses, and simple KYC.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CasinoCoin aka CSC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CasinoCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CasinoCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to CasinoCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CasinoCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CasinoCoin
- Store your CasinoCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CasinoCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with CasinoCoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CSC/BTC or CSC/ETH or CSC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CSC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CasinoCoin (CSC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CasinoCoin (CSC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CasinoCoin (CSC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CasinoCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CasinoCoin (CSC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CasinoCoin (CSC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CSC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CasinoCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CasinoCoin (CSC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CSC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CasinoCoin (CSC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CSC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CasinoCoin (CSC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the CasinoCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CasinoCoin (CSC)?
Once you have purchased the CasinoCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CasinoCoin (CSC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CSC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CasinoCoin (CSC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CasinoCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
CasinoCoin is more than just a gamble, but one of the greatest investment opportunities this year. A little information is heard about this project, but in the upcoming months, CasinoCoin will show some achievements in the gaming industry. At the moment the team is working to build the best solution for the gaming industry and soon there will be a lot of hype about the project. While considering CasinoCoin as a digital asset to invest, you can do further research on your own.