In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Arcblock, if you are planning to buy ABT token – You’re in the right place!
Although it seems that ArcBlock is created as a decentralized platform for developers, everyone can actually use and access it for their needs. Sure, the platform’s main purposes and objectives is to build (and then deploy) dApps. The platform claims that they offer complete (blockchain) 3.0 products which can be used to easily build, deploy, and also manage dApps without breaking a sweat. The native token would be ABT, an ERC-20 token that functions as payment and exchange within this ecosystem.
Arcblock is said to deliver new way in building dApps. As a developer platform supporting dApps of any kind, it offers seamless experience and accessible end to end developer ecosystem (as well as the environment) consisting of ready-made blocklets. It is created in such as way so those blocklets can be used on the node to boost fast construction and build.
Moreover, Arcblock is prepared for multi-chain system because it believes that the block server is basically (blockchain) agnostic. Since the Block Servers are integrated with Open Chain (Access) Protocol, developers are able to use the network to integrate their data sources, including Amazon WLDB, Hyperledger, and Ethereum.
- Official website: https://www.arcblock.io/en/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699379
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArcBlock_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/ArcBlock
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/arcblock
- Whitepaper: https://www.arcblock.io/en/developer-portal
Arcblock (ABT) Features
- (Simplified) Service Delivery. Its special gateway, Block Server’s Service, is responsible for easy networking. It creates direct and straightforward access to SSL termination, redirects, load balancing, and customizable (and auto) URL mapping.
- Cloud native. Since it is using cloud as its native system, users from all over the world should be able to make use of it. Developers, especially, are able to run Blocklets and dApps from basically anywhere within the environment designed for resilience, scale, and fast change.
- Extensible (by design). Most users don’t understand that Block Server requires customization. Developers can try their own (built) tools or even the marketplace so they can extend the development environment. They can also add dynamic functions with new components and tools.
- DID Power. DID or Decentralized Identity makes it possible for the dApps to run effectively and more seamlessly. The developer tools with ready-made concept can add DID to the projects with the best decentralized DID user wallet.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Arcblock aka ABT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Arcblock (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Arcblock as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Arcblock. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Arcblock currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Arcblock
- Store your Arcblock to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Arcblock, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Arcblock:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ABT/BTC or ABT/ETH or ABT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ABT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Arcblock (ABT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Arcblock (ABT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Arcblock (ABT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Arcblock. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Arcblock (ABT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Arcblock (ABT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ABT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Arcblock. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Arcblock (ABT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ABT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Arcblock (ABT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ABT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Arcblock (ABT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Arcblock right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Arcblock (ABT)?
Once you have purchased the Arcblock, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Arcblock (ABT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ABT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Arcblock (ABT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Arcblock is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
All in all, Arcblock is offering a complete platform which would be perfect for dApps. It has its own dashboard for the block server. It supports Blocklet marketplace, which developers can use to install new tools or apps for any project they have. It also has integrated security with every node, and also access management and keys. These would be the credentials for programmatic requests sign. Interested users are advised to buy Arcblock (ABT) as the only access in.