In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mango, if you are planning to buy MNGO token – You’re in the right place!
The Solana network has drawn investors’ attraction as the ecosystem grows lately. Every day, new projects are released or announced, indicating the unstopping growth. In spite of the rapid development, a well-developed trading protocol on Solana chain is still not yet present. It led Mango to present an intuitive, seamless UI/IX and additional CEX features to improve trading activities on the blockchain.
Mango aims to combine the usability and liquidity of CeFi with the decentralized innovation of DeFi to end users at a lower cost. To realize the vision, Mango provides margin trading along with decentralized governance to decide the future innovation. The cross-margin trading platform is launched and run on Solana chain. With its efficient high-speed framework, users are able to use up to five times leverage. More than that, users are offered near-zero costs for their transactions.
Table of Contents
Mango (MNGO) Features
- Low Latency. Solana blockchain offers very low latency so users do not need to feel anxious waiting for their transaction status. More importantly, low latency means better liquidity. The shorter it takes to change a price quote, the less risk users need to deal with.
- Low Transaction Costs. The cost of each transaction on Mango is lower than or at least comparable to that of CeFi. Lower costs mean the protocol is more efficient, and the financial tools are more likely to win in the long run.
- Decentralization. The attempt to decentralize key components to achieve competitive cost and latency will succeed in the long run. This allows all interested parties to take part in the ecosystem. Moreover, it allows users to get the best interest rates on deposits without worrying about inflation. As a result, they can put their idle investments into use.
- No Presales, Decentralized Governance. The protocol is fully governed by MNGO because it serves not only as the native token but also the governance token. The vast majority of the tokens are locked and distributed to the token holders accordingly. Liquidity providers, oracles, protocol services providers, developers, and other contributors are rewarded by the governance. There’s no token presale due to the crypto ethos of equal access and transparency.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mango aka MNGO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mango (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mango as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mango. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mango currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mango
- Store your Mango to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mango, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mango:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MNGO/BTC or MNGO/ETH or MNGO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MNGO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mango (MNGO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mango (MNGO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mango (MNGO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mango. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mango (MNGO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mango (MNGO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MNGO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mango. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mango (MNGO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MNGO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mango (MNGO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MNGO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mango (MNGO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mango right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mango (MNGO)?
Once you have purchased the Mango, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mango (MNGO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MNGO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mango (MNGO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mango is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Mango provide a cheaper option for traders to exchange their tokens in unique markets. The project brings key CeFi features into a DeFi platform with near-zero fees offered. This can surely draw more attraction from investors. The future of Mango seems to be promising with its seamless ecosystem that enhances remarkable, unique, and unpredictable improvements with the capability of surpassing CeFi. Many predictions also indicates that MNGO is on the way to the right direction.