In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bridge Oracle, if you are planning to buy BRG token – You’re in the right place!
Smart contracts provide an infrastructure for creating decentralized applications and decentralized autonomous organizations which are beneficial for the world’s business as it can help automate jobs using blockchain technology. However, the blockchain is not capable of accessing external data because of underlying consensus protocols. In order to address the issue, Bridge Oracle promises a precise solution. Oracle is a kind of special technology that allows smart contracts to be programmed as needed and to perform as a decentralized autonomous organization.
The Bridge project runs on TRON network with dedicated public oracle system deployed on TRON blockchain to serve smart contracts. As the major part of Web 3.0 future, Bridge Oracles believes that smart contracts should be properly used. That’s why they inject a bridge that ensures accurate data into the smart contracts.
Bridge Oracle (BRG) Features
- Easy to Use. The oracle systems are available in various types with each type has its own API contract. What users need to do is just to import the appropriate API and it is ready to use right away.
- Customized Oracles. Bridge oracle system can serve as an Enterprise oracle service and anyone is possible to use the service. For example, providers can join the system and sell dedicate data to make some money.
- Two Payment Methods. There are two payment methods available where clients can use either BRG or TEX to pay for their requests. If they choose BRG payment, they will get some discounts.
- Open Sources. As an open source project, Bridge oracle is legally available for end-users. There is an open source license to enforce the permissions in making use of the oracle. All details about the project have been publicly published.
- Various Data Sources. Users can implement each of the data source integrated with the oracle system to meet their specific needs.
- Flexible Usability. Different features in Bridge oracle system are available for users so they can fetch any external data into their smart contract using such features.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bridge Oracle aka BRG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bridge Oracle (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bridge Oracle as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bridge Oracle. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bridge Oracle currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bridge Oracle
- Store your Bridge Oracle to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bridge Oracle, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bridge Oracle:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BRG or ETH/BRG trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bridge Oracle (BRG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bridge Oracle. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BRG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bridge Oracle. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BRG and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bridge Oracle (BRG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BRG trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bridge Oracle (BRG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bridge Oracle right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bridge Oracle (BRG)?
Once you have purchased the Bridge Oracle, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bridge Oracle (BRG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BRG with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bridge Oracle (BRG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bridge Oracle is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The number of small businesses keep increasing, but they have limited budget, time, and resources to afford oracle systems. They need economical and affordable public oracle system. Bridge Oracle viewed this issue as a great opportunity. They created a public oracle system where small businesses can participate. Soon, it will attract more numbers of small businesses and it will eventually lead to a staggering expansion of the TRON network.