In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Uniswap, if you are planning to buy UNI – You’re in the right place!
DEX (Decentralized Exchange) was created because of the most common issue in centralized system – many of them are hacked and the funds were stolen. With Uniswap, however, the system is completely different. Instead of depositing the money (coin) in the exchange, you can still arrange and manage transactions while keeping them safe in your wallet. Once the smart contracts are created, you can send them away – improving security and use.
For more people, centralized exchange may have the convenient, but it is less safe than the decentralized platform. DEX is a part of DeFi (Decentralized Finance), an economy where users have a complete freedom and also control over their tokens and coins.
Uniswap (UNI) Features
- Uniswap Swap. This is designed for exchange. Users can exchange their Ethereum currency for another currency, preferably parts of ERC20 tokens.
- Uniswap Liquidity Pool. As the name suggests, users can earn profit through providing liquidity. They only need to deposit tokens within the pools and get pool tokens in return. Think of it as an investment, especially for future reference.
- Complete and full custody. You are the sole controller of your funds. By not having to deposit the funds into the exchange, everything remains safe in your wallet. Since you have full control and ownership to your own assets, there is no need to give up your personal info to anyone. It means that your ID info, name, and others would be completely protected.
- Newest tokens. In general, it takes quite a long time for trading processing and approval. However, Uniswap allows projects to be automatically listed, which means that users always have a direct access to the newest token – and in a much faster time.
- Low fees. Even with decentralized platforms, there are cases where they may charge high fees, but Uniswap is different. Not only it offers low fee, but it also implements flat rate of 0.03%.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Uniswap aka UNI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Uniswap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Uniswap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Uniswap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Uniswap currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Uniswap
- Store your Uniswap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Uniswap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Uniswap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/UNI or ETH/UNI trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Uniswap (UNI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Uniswap (UNI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Uniswap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Uniswap (UNI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Uniswap (UNI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UNI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Uniswap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Uniswap (UNI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/UNI and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Uniswap (UNI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/UNI trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Uniswap (UNI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Uniswap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Uniswap (UNI)?
Once you have purchased the Uniswap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Uniswap (UNI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UNI with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Uniswap (UNI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Uniswap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Uniswap is growing in popularity and reputation. It isn’t surprising, really, considering its many positive roles and impact in DEX ecosystem. Everyone always loves the fuss-free operation in low fees, and the fact that everything is protected and secured without compromising performance. If you want to trade cryptocurrencies or simply take part in the pool, you need to buy Uniswap token first to get access to the platform.