In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nsure.Network, if you are planning to buy NSURE token – You’re in the right place!
Nsure.Network is a decentralized open insurance platform, created for Open Finance. The project is inspired by Lloyd’s London idea where there is a marketplace for trading insurance risks. It’s the so-called Dynamic Pricing Model that determines the premiums. To secure capital, capital mining would be implemented because the capital is needed to back up the risks – at any point. The platform implements its own voting mechanism with 3-phase system to make sure that each claim would be professionally handled.
Insurance is quite common in our lives. The basic concept of insurance is about risk sharing. When someone has an insurance, he/she doesn’t take the entire financial burden by themselves. They ‘share’ it with the insurance company or agency, so the person doesn’t take the entire burden alone. With Nsure.Network, it’s about sharing the insurance risk with the entire users of the platform. Naturally, there is a certain mechanism and technologies involved to make it run successfully. That’s why users are advised to learn the details of the mechanism before joining the platform.
- Official website: https://nsure.network/#/home
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nsure_network
- Telegram: https://t.me/nsurenet
- Whitepaper: https://docs.nsure.network/nsure-network/docs
Nsure.Network (NSURE) Features
- Capital mining. The platform wants to provide capital whose function is to back up the insurance risks within the capital tool. It can also be used to buy insurance coverage to get NSURE token. The token would be minted and awarded within ever block automatically.
- Open market (to trade risk). Nsure.Network is designed as a permissionless ecosystem for those who want to buy the coverage. Capital providers are able to use their NSURE token for staking. It can be done within certain insurance risks so they are able to get insurance premiums on daily basis. The platform also provides leverage staking for the non-correlated (insurance) products.
- Capital management and dynamic pricing. It’s the capital real-time supply determining the price, as well as the insurance coverage’s demand of the products. The capital model would make sure that valid claims would be paid (always) and the systematic risk would stay under control.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nsure.Network aka NSURE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nsure.Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nsure.Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Nsure.Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nsure.Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Nsure.Network
- Store your Nsure.Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nsure.Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Nsure.Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NSURE/BTC or NSURE/ETH or NSURE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NSURE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Nsure.Network (NSURE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nsure.Network (NSURE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nsure.Network (NSURE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nsure.Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nsure.Network (NSURE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nsure.Network (NSURE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NSURE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nsure.Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nsure.Network (NSURE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NSURE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nsure.Network (NSURE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NSURE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nsure.Network (NSURE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Nsure.Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nsure.Network (NSURE)?
Once you have purchased the Nsure.Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nsure.Network (NSURE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NSURE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nsure.Network (NSURE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nsure.Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Whereas most platforms would focus on financial aspects and economy, not many of them would be about the insurance – and the shared risks. There are benefits for the insured as well as the society. The blockchain technology does have its own risks despite its nature as the modern and sophisticated ecosystem, and the risk is related to the DeFi risks. Those who are interested in the concept should join the platform, but they need to buy Nsure.Network (NSURE) first.