In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PRIZM, if you are planning to buy PZM coin – You’re in the right place!
Prizm is computer software that is designed to record short messages within the blockchain. Moreover, it is also used to record information related to project users balances changes. A commission would be charged whenever a new record is added to the (blockchain) distributed ledger, but it is only 0.5%. The commission for those generated blocks’ transaction would be directed to the users supporting Prizm network with its peer-to-peer mechanism.
These users only need to store the overall complete database in their computer and they can get the commission for this action. Aside from it, the paramining concept is another promising aspect that will make this platform reliable and appealing. Through paramining idea, every coin is considered to be a diminutive mining farm. It means that, at least, a single purchased Priszm coin can lead to a creation of new coins.
PRIZM (PZM) Features
- Unique decentralized platform. The platform claims itself as a fully self-regulating and decentralized system that implements paramining technology and native blockchain technology. It has NEXT core that is constructed on Java language, an open source program.
- Potential investment. The platform implements new crypto concept enabling users to make and keep PRIZM transfers in fast, safe, and easy manner. It’s like having a direct hand-to-hand transfer that is direct and without using any intermediary.
- Improved speed. In this platform, the processing speed is made as efficient as possible. The blockchain block is able to produce new block, and the whole implementation doesn’t depend on how many transactions have been made.
- Paramining technique. This is basically a unique technology. It is about three factor source to increase coins within users’ wallet legally, easily, and efficiently
- PoS or Proof of Stake. This is the modern type of eco-crypto technology that is believed to be much better than PoW (Proof of Work) consensus that is energy intensive and time consuming
- Open source mechanism. The open source mechanism enables developer to implement and utilize Prizm within their projects so they can launch and develop well.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PRIZM aka PZM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PRIZM (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PRIZM as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PRIZM. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PRIZM currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PRIZM
- Store your PRIZM to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PRIZM, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PRIZM:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the PZM/BTC or PZM/ETH or PZM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PRIZM (PZM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PRIZM (PZM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PRIZM. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PRIZM (PZM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PRIZM (PZM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PZM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PRIZM. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PRIZM (PZM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PZM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PRIZM (PZM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PZM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PRIZM (PZM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PRIZM right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PRIZM (PZM)?
Once you have purchased the PRIZM, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PRIZM (PZM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PZM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PRIZM (PZM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PRIZM is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Just like other platform, Prizm is about offering new alternative platform where users can enjoy the high-tech features as well as the promising potential to get handsome profits. With the unique paramining consensus, this concept is appealing for long-term saving because it allows easy investment where each coin can generate new ones. Interested in joining the platform? Then it is imperative to buy PRIZM (PZM) because it’s the only way to get into the platform.