In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NFT, if you are planning to buy NFT token – You’re in the right place!
NFT (NFT) is a decentralized platform that enables liquidity for non-fungible tokens. This platform provides various tools for users to use to trade this previously non-tradable crypto asset. Furthermore, NFT also integrates this service with the digital goods that are currently traded using the current transaction system. It opens more opportunities for digital product online transactions in the future.
NFT has one goal, which is creating a system that provides everything that traders need for trading the non-fungible token asset class. Moreover, it is also a decentralized platform. For that reason, NFT invites everyone interested in joining to develop this platform or make collaboration. In the end, NFT will be like a living organism that lives and breathes out of non-tangible assets.
NFT (NFT) Features
- Tradable NFT. NFT Protocol creates a platform where users can trade NFT without any problem. It establishes the liquidity for this asset and includes it in the Blockchain trading system.
- Staking Contracts. Users can stake smart contracts to do the NFT trading on the deferred exchange. Through this feature, users also can use the price discovery protocol before the transaction is starting with the final buyers.
- Deferral Period Mining. Users can activate the NTF index contract prices during the mining process in the deferral period. The index contract prices will use the demand and supply of NFT to provide the information.
- Transparent System. NFT Protocol provides a transparent system on how it processes the pricing or exchange activity. It creates a frictionless environment where the trader can trade without worries.
- Upgraded Version of Blockparty BOXX token. The team behind NFT develops this token as the better version of the existing BOXX token. Users will also get all benefits that the BOXX token previously offered.
- Decentralized Concept. NFT Protocol uses a decentralized concept in its system, which allows anyone to contribute and collaborate to develop this system.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NFT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NFT (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NFT as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to NFT. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NFT currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the NFT
- Store your NFT to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NFT, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with NFT:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/NFT or ETH/NFT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NFT (NFT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NFT (NFT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NFT. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NFT (NFT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NFT (NFT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NFT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NFT. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NFT (NFT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/NFT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NFT (NFT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/NFT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NFT (NFT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the NFT right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NFT (NFT)?
Once you have purchased the NFT, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NFT (NFT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NFT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NFT (NFT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NFT is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
By enabling the NFT trading, plus connecting it with the digital goods that have been traded today, NFT Protocol is indeed one of the platforms that help people to use Blockchain-based transactions. Furthermore, this project also has worked together with many artists to implement the crypto trading system for arts and produce a wonderful result. We can call it the future of online trading. NFT is a must to have here.