In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy 88mph, if you are planning to buy MPH – You’re in the right place!
88mph may seem like a complicated platform, but it is actually not. The platform uses fixed interest deposit for those who are interested in getting profitable benefit. Its concept is that users ‘lend’ their crypto assets in infinite liquidity. The idea is that users can get interest (with fixed-rate) manner when they deposit their cryptocurrency. They can choose the timeframe they want, which ranges from 7 days up to 365 days. The deposit would take place one time. There are different durations where longer periods would get more rewards.
However, users will also have to wait for more time because their deposit needs to ‘mature’. There would be different assets being deposited and rates would be displayed as well. Users have the freedom to choose whatever asset they want to choose – giving them the flexibility in their crypto management. The platform also gives them the opportunity to stake the token. Staking is basically almost similar to mining, but without the need of complicated hardware to enjoy the benefits.
Table of Contents
88mph (MPH) Features
- Fixed rate interest. Users are constantly worried that they may lose their investment if the fluctuation is too drastic. However, the fixed rate interest system is the perfect option to ensure that their investment would be safe and sound. The platform has its own unique mechanism to make sure that the assets won’t plummet in value drastically.
- Flexible arrangement. Users are free to deposit any token or stablecoin and it would be immediately put to DeFi protocols, like yEarn, Aave, or Compound. After they deposit within the pool, they will get non-fungible ERC-721 token which represents the deposit. Users are free to sell it or transfer it to different account.
- Profitable outcome. Not only users will get ERC-721 token as the representation of their deposit, but they will also get MPH token immediately. They can transfer or sell the ERC-721 token while the MPH token is their reward. In either way, users enjoy the biggest profit from their deposit.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade 88mph aka MPH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the 88mph (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the 88mph as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to 88mph. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports 88mph currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the 88mph
- Store your 88mph to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying 88mph, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with 88mph:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/MPH or ETH/MPH trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your 88mph (MPH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy 88mph (MPH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the 88mph. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy 88mph (MPH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy 88mph (MPH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MPH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to 88mph. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy 88mph (MPH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/MPH and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy 88mph (MPH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/MPH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy 88mph (MPH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the 88mph right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect 88mph (MPH)?
Once you have purchased the 88mph, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell 88mph (MPH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MPH with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine 88mph (MPH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a 88mph is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
If you have excessive crypto assets or you are thinking about depositing your digital assets in a profitable manner, then 88mph would be the perfect option. The platform enables users to invest their money in whatever manner they like. They won’t have to worry about losing their assets either because the platform uses stablecoin and fixed-rate system. If users want to take part in this platform, they need to know where and how to buy 88mph (MPH) crypto.