In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Game.com, if you are planning to buy GTC token – You’re in the right place!
GTC coin powers the Game.com blockchain gaming ecosystem. The gaming community produces and hosts creative games, crowdfunds and incubates the projects of independent game developers, connects worldwide players through a unified messaging system, and facilitates inter-game exchange of in-game items using GTC token.
GTC is a digital token created to be a payment application tool on the worldwide gaming platform Game.com for digital currencies blockchain. Game.com, on the other hand, is a platform where creators may “advertise” and represent their games. GTC tokens will be used to purchase all games on the platform. Gamers will now be able to liquidate and trade assets for GTC, which they can then use in another game, resolving the long-standing issue of a player’s acquired assets and tools going to waste when a game ends or the player becomes bored and goes to a new game.
Game.com (GTC) Features
- Open Account. Your Game Mail account is your Game.com mailbox! The straightforward and appealing product form consists of mailbox service + application center. More than 100 million users worldwide will use the Game.com mailbox app every day to access the Game Mail service and visit the application center in the future to check out new application services. Developers from all around the globe are welcome to link their colorful apps to Game Mail.
- GameBox. You can either launch Game Mail or play games in the application center, or you may open GameBox and play games on various third-party partners’ platforms across the world.
- Onigiri Mining. It is a one-of-a-kind collecting platform where you can purchase, acquire, and interact with your favorite collectibles. Onigiri entices customers to purchase beloved items in a creative and distinctive manner. Game.com utilizes gamification to engage consumers by competing and generating new experiences, rather than merely collecting for the sake of completion. Onigiri creates your own personalized NFT art museum in your wonder world, showing all of your favorite and unique items.
- GameChain. It is the most active NFT gaming mainnet in the world and will very certainly be the world’s largest blockchain mainnet. GameChain will be officially introduced in the near future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Game.com aka GTC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Game.com (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Game.com as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Game.com. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Game.com currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Game.com
- Store your Game.com to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Game.com, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Game.com:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GTC/BTC or GTC/ETH or GTC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GTC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Game.com (GTC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Game.com (GTC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Game.com (GTC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Game.com. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Game.com (GTC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Game.com (GTC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GTC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Game.com. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Game.com (GTC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GTC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Game.com (GTC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GTC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Game.com (GTC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Game.com right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Game.com (GTC)?
Once you have purchased the Game.com, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Game.com (GTC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GTC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Game.com (GTC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Game.com is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It is difficult to discuss the prospects of this project, but given how quickly the price of GTC tokens has risen, it can be predicted that the price of these tokens will skyrocket in the near future. The price of the token will also be driven by the future potential of a worldwide gaming platform for blockchain digital currency.