In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aurora token, if you are planning to buy AOA – You’re in the right place!
Aurora is smart contract platform aiming at creating seamless operation for blockchain based application in the gaming, big data, IoT, and AI industries. It utilizes new technologies such as group clustering, multi asset offering support, intelligent application isolation, and P2P stereo-net. Blockchain is used to verify and store transactions using BZT and DPoS algorithms along with cryptography. The objective is to increase the network performance and operation rate by using smart contract.
The founder and co-founder of Aurora are the previous founders of a public chain named Achain. They have many years of experiences in both blockchain technology and IT in general. They name the new public chain Aurora with the home it will shine like an aurora which will become bright and colorful in the blockchain world.
Aurora (AOA) Features
- DPoS and BFT Consensus. These consensuses together work to create a peer-to-peer network enabling multi-asset launching while eliminating the risk of forking. Both DPoS and BFT consensus mechanisms further enhance the system security in high transaction speed.
- P2P Stereo-net. This broadcasting network is developed from several nodes, creating network layers that can build faster and more secure connection.
- Intelligent Isolation of Applications. This feature enables applications to operate independently. They do not influence one other because of the Pending Zone where a smart schedule review each contract automatically.
- Multi-Asset Launching. With this feature, a more simplified assets can be created while maintaining the same level of processing speed as the main chain coins. Unlike most other standard token offering procedures, multi-asset launching does not require any additional contracts to use tokens directly in contracts.
- Multi-Chain Parallel Operation. Compared to single-chain operation, multi-chain parallel structure improves efficiency as it is not restricted by online transmission and encryption.
- Cluster Grouping. This system leads to cheaper user data storage. Similar to a mining mechanism, this system enables users who help others to receive some rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aurora aka AOA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aurora (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aurora as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Aurora. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aurora currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Aurora
- Store your Aurora to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aurora, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Aurora:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/AOA or ETH/AOA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aurora (AOA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aurora (AOA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aurora. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aurora (AOA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aurora (AOA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AOA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aurora. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aurora (AOA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/AOA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aurora (AOA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/AOA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aurora (AOA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Aurora right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aurora (AOA)?
Once you have purchased the Aurora, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aurora (AOA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AOA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aurora (AOA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aurora is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Aurora is a new project in the blockchain world. It has gotten a lot of hype recently, but the ecosystem it is trying to build is also offered by other blockchains. Perhaps, this is an interesting project for high-risk investors who wish a large return yet don’t mind to lose a substantial amount of investment as well. Even though the project still has much to prove, it is worth it to keep an eye on it due to its unique consensus mechanism.