In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TrustSwap token, if you are planning to buy SWAP – You’re in the right place!
TrustSwap has been designed as a platform that brings new evolution to DeFi network. That’s why it is created as a protocol, cryptocurrency, and distributed platform for the new DeFi development. The idea is to transform DeFi network through advanced (and next-generation) multi-chain token exchanges. At the same time, the platform tries to solve the long existing issues with cross-chain (token) swaps, subscriptions, and split payments. It has a main mission to empower and support customizable transactions.
The transformation isn’t only applicable for the DeFi environment, but also for crypto industry as a whole. Some of their products are smart swaps, smart locks, and staking. The swaps can apply to any token (or coin) to ERC-20 token. The protocol provides wrapping services so everyone should be able to use or wrap any currency on ETH blockchain. It also offers escrow services, which can be trusted intermediary within financial transactions. Adam Barlam and Jeff Kirdeikis are the people founding the project – acting as the CTO and CEO.
- Official website: https://trustswap.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/trustswap?lang=en
- Telegram: https://t.me/TrustSwap
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trustswap/
TrustSwap (SWAP) Features
- Token launchpad. Users can customize it. It can be set to release the token for lock-up implementation or specific times. Users can also have the early access to stake the SWAP.
- SmartLock feature. This is a feature that can be used by parents to make (digital) currency payments automatically to their children’s bank accounts. This is a handy feature to save money. Users can also transfer it automatically at a specific data and within a specific account.
- SmartSwap. The platform implements peer-to-peer transactions through intermediary elimination – which means that it doesn’t need any crypto exchange. Users should be able to enjoy safe transactions without having to pay for a fortune.
- Profitable opportunities. It offers services that will draw revenue. When the activities are high, revenues would be automatically high too – and vice versa. It can also generate funds through the SWAP trade.
- Two party payment mode with time-release mechanism. It is designed for consumer transactions and subscription payments. This is a mode for developers so they can make use of this feature. After all, developers can help with platform’s improvement, especially about crypto being used and spent.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TrustSwap aka SWAP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TrustSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TrustSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to TrustSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TrustSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the TrustSwap
- Store your TrustSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TrustSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with TrustSwap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SWAP or ETH/SWAP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TrustSwap (SWAP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TrustSwap (SWAP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TrustSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TrustSwap (SWAP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TrustSwap (SWAP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SWAP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TrustSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TrustSwap (SWAP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SWAP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TrustSwap (SWAP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SWAP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TrustSwap (SWAP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the TrustSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TrustSwap (SWAP)?
Once you have purchased the TrustSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TrustSwap (SWAP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SWAP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TrustSwap (SWAP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TrustSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.