In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BinaryX, if you are planning to buy BNX token – You’re in the right place!
BinaryX (BNX) is a well-known play-to-earn gaming platform. The protocol combines elements of DeFi (decentralized finance) with NFTs to provide players with additional earning alternatives (non-fungible tokens). Users may make real-world money by creating, trading, and auctioning off their in-game assets. The project’s goal is to allow gamers to share in the industry’s billions of dollars in revenue each year. Players may enjoy more than just leaderboard props by splitting the money. They may now cash in on their hard work and efforts.
BinaryX (BNX) intends to solve a number of long-standing market issues. For one thing, it aids in the elimination of centralization across many industries. The protocol’s decentralized structure makes it a superior alternative to traditional gaming alternatives. Furthermore, the protocol runs on the sophisticated Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This action gives blockchain users an option to Ethereum’s exorbitant gas expenses.
- Official Website: https://www.binaryx.pro
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5204706.0
- Telegram: https://t.me/binaryxGlobal
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/binary_x
- Whitepaper: https://www.binaryx.pro/#/whitepaper
BinaryX (BNX) Features
- Cyber Dragon. BinaryX’s debut game, CyberDragon, was launched. This game blends the thrill of a battle royal with the adventures of an RPG. Users seek the digital realm for incentives and earning possibilities. The vast digital terrain includes communities, battles, woods, and other locations. Players may make money by making characters, finding rare items, and completing Dungeons. The first step in being a part of the P2E revolution is to connect your network wallet to the platform. Once linked, you may choose your hero from a list of available heroes. You may unlock additional players as you earn more awards.
- Market. The market allows users to securely exchange their tokens for other cryptocurrencies. The technology allows for near-instant exchanges using a peer-to-peer exchange mechanism. The market functions as a DEX without custody. As a result, your NFTs are safe in your wallet until you execute your transaction. You may also join a guild to multiply your efforts.
- Liquidity Mining. The developers want to launch a liquidity mining protocol on the network in the near future. Liquidity mining is similar to staking in that you contribute liquidity to a pool in return for future rewards. This functionality will provide customers with additional source of passive income in the future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BinaryX aka BNX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BinaryX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BinaryX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BinaryX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BinaryX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BinaryX
- Store your BinaryX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BinaryX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BinaryX:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BNX/BTC or BNX/ETH or BNX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BNX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BinaryX (BNX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BinaryX (BNX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BinaryX (BNX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BinaryX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BinaryX (BNX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BinaryX (BNX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BNX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BinaryX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BinaryX (BNX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BNX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BinaryX (BNX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BNX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BinaryX (BNX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BinaryX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BinaryX (BNX)?
Once you have purchased the BinaryX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BinaryX (BNX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BNX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BinaryX (BNX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BinaryX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There are several reasons why BinaryX continues to attract gamers and traders alike. The protocol makes gaming lucrative, which is a major benefit to the billions of players throughout the world. Given the tremendous increase predicted for the p2e gaming sector, blockchain enthusiasts are keen to improve the user experience. BinaryX streamlines the peer-to-peer gaming experience and lets players to earn real money for their simulated exploits. As a result, BinaryX (BNX) has the potential for long-term growth.