In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy WaykiChain, if you are planning to buy WICC token – You’re in the right place!
The WaykiChain is focused on establishing its own technology, bottom public chain layer, and an ecosystem to support technological research and development as well as project operation. The third generation of blockchain business has reached the industry’s leading level, with high-performance transaction processing capabilities, an efficient method of consensus, a strong and smart engine contract, and the blockchain’s decentralized control ability. WaykiChain will offer expertise in crucial vertical industry areas through infrastructure services and industrial solutions.
At the moment, the WaykiChain basis has been regularly improved and optimized thanks to the team’s ongoing investment in research and development and the active engagement of the developer and user community. Stablecoin WUSD (constructed on the bottom layer of the public chain), one of the fundamental financial foundations of blockchain produced by WaykiChain, is also improving the potential synergy of decentralized company growth.
Table of Contents
WaykiChain (WICC) Features
- WaykiTimes. It is the mobile wallet of WaykiChain. Its major goal is to assist users (blockchain developers, digital currency investors, and industry partners) in managing digital assets and utilizing decentralized finance and other applications more effectively.
- Cross-chain Tech. WaykiChain will facilitate cross-chain communication with both heterogeneous and homogeneous subchains. WaykiChain-targeted industry-level apps will also have different sub-chains based on WaykiChain. Application data are both independent and parallel. Application sidechains have the ability to create their own protocols, such as consensus methods, sidechain assets, and block intervals.
- Consensus Algorithms. To balance overall performance and consensus efficiency, WaykiChain (WICC) uses DPoS+pBFT consensus algorithms. Voting creates 11 super nodes, and fresh blocks are formed every 3 seconds. WaykiChain’s trading capability averages 3300+ TPS and peaks at 7800+ TPS.
- Dual VM. WaykiChain offers smart contract technology with two engines: LuaVM and WASM VM. Lua is a lightweight yet efficient scripting language that enables DAPP developers to create contracts quickly. WASM VM is a sophisticated, high-performance virtual machine that supports many programming languages, enabling developers to implement complex functionality in DApps.
- CDP. Anyone can contribute crypto assets to the CDP in order to earn stablecoins linked to fiat currencies such as USD. Meanwhile, decentralized price feeders, built-in trading on chain, a clearing system, and a dual risk protection mechanism are in place to assure stablecoins’ relative stability in comparison to fiat currencies.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade WaykiChain aka WICC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the WaykiChain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the WaykiChain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to WaykiChain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports WaykiChain currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the WaykiChain
- Store your WaykiChain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying WaykiChain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with WaykiChain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WICC/BTC or WICC/ETH or WICC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WICC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy WaykiChain (WICC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your WaykiChain (WICC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy WaykiChain (WICC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the WaykiChain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy WaykiChain (WICC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy WaykiChain (WICC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WICC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to WaykiChain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy WaykiChain (WICC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WICC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy WaykiChain (WICC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WICC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy WaykiChain (WICC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the WaykiChain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect WaykiChain (WICC)?
Once you have purchased the WaykiChain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell WaykiChain (WICC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WICC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine WaykiChain (WICC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a WaykiChain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The WaykiChain system was designed to remove entry barriers to blockchain technology and drive it forward, with a focus on usability and scalability. Its architecture will be intended to handle any form of DApp and any type of smart contract. The services of WaykiChain are available to developers, merchants, and consumers globally. The more users it has, the more the WICC will increase in value.