In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MobiFi, if you are planning to buy MoFi token – You’re in the right place!
People always wish to find a flexible and easy way to mobile, but in some cases, they just cannot. It seems that the proliferation of rideshare apps, mapping apps, vehicle sharing platforms, as well as the imminent arrival of autonomous vehicles that adopt Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solution are not working properly. There are some problems in the adoption of MaaS regarding security, data sharing, governance challenges, and awareness about sustainability and environmental challenges.
Considering the above problems, MobiFi platform attempts to revolutionize how a global MaaS solution is adopted. There are two main components of MobiFi. The first one is a mobility platform that creates a streamlined experience for consumers from all-in-one transportation services. The second is a finance system to incentivize users to use the app and change how they travel. MobiFi also allows customers to tap into dormant funds, transforming a mobility card into a yield engine.
Table of Contents
MobiFi (MoFi) Features
- No extra transaction fees. By eliminating the middlemen in the payment process, users can cut off their transaction fees. Every transaction is immutably documented and time-stamped. This allows users to see the whole history of a transaction and almost eliminates the possibility of fraud.
- Minimum risk of data breaches. MobiFi protects any business from the harmful effects of data theft by lowering the likelihood of breach. Recorded transactions cannot be changed. This enables users to view the entire history of a transaction, and it virtually eliminates any opportunity for data breach.
- Zero-net carbon journeys. MobiFi encourages responsible travel by providing tokenized incentives to the users who use eco-friendly means of transportation.
- Incentives & Loyalty. Users become more loyal by earning token rewards for using eco-friendly travel.
- Multi-party collaboration. Mobility service providers are able collaborate securely without worrying their data are stolen by competitors.
- One-stop travel experience. Everything is accessible directly from the user-friendly and cutting-edge MobiFi platform. For instance, users can plan their trip, book and play the services. It is a truly fast and seamless integration within one open ecosystem, offering the most advanced MaaS solution ever.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MobiFi aka MoFi
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MobiFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MobiFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MobiFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MobiFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MobiFi
- Store your MobiFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MobiFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MobiFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MoFi/BTC or MoFi/ETH or MoFi/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MoFi/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MobiFi (MoFi)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MobiFi (MoFi) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MobiFi (MoFi) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MobiFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MobiFi (MoFi) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MobiFi (MoFi) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MoFi directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MobiFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MobiFi (MoFi) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MoFi/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MobiFi (MoFi) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MoFi/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MobiFi (MoFi)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MobiFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MobiFi (MoFi)?
Once you have purchased the MobiFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MobiFi (MoFi)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MoFi with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MobiFi (MoFi) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MobiFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
To summarize, MobiFi offers two tokens that support its goal of a more efficient and sustainable future. Both tokens have distinct roles to play in this game, and it would be difficult to achieve the goal without them. Between the two, MoFi token is the core of MobiFi, the yield token used to incentivize how people travel, and it will play a key part in assuring the bridge’s operation and governance in the future between public blockchain networks and permission ledger.